Enterprise Client Services Manager
Enterprise Client Services Manager, NYC/Hybrid
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits, and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces, and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging its robust technology, compliance, operations, and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions, merchant services and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading digital brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
Payoneer is seeking a talented and ambitious Enterprise Client Services Manager to join our rapidly growing Operations team in New York City! The Enterprise Client Services Manager role oversees and supports Payoneer’s business units in the day-to-day services and operational tasks, working in tandem with internal teams to resolve issues on behalf of the clients. Daily activities include, but are not limited to, assisting with any payment or product questions, technical inquiries, compliance reviews, training and launching new clients, providing support on additional offerings, and special projects. This role requires strong initiative, solid written/verbal communication skills, relationship management expertise, unflagging attention to detail, and an overall commitment to excellence. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of servicing large corporations, account management experience, comfort with technology products and services, and an understanding of international clients. Previous experience within FinTech is a plus.
What you’ll do:
- Be the subject matter expert for our clients and assist them with all inquiries including but not limited to compliance, technical issues, configurations solutions, and payments
- Serve as a liaison between the client and all internal teams ranging from compliance, risk, finance and product until a solution is given all while ensuring we stay within the provided SLA
- Interact with partners via phone, email, and web-based conference to provide updates on the clients’ activity, resolve issues, or provide training as needed
- Take full ownership of dedicated client relationships to be their point of contact for answering questions and resolving issues
- Maintain expert knowledge of the product and services within the company to provide clients with helpful information
- Build and maintain sustainable and continuous business relationships with new and existing clients
- Work closely with the business teams to highlight growth potential and raise opportunities to improve our service offering.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing role either in a technology firm or in a financial institution
- Ability to work across all internal teams including sales, finance, marketing, risk, and compliance
- Excellent verbal and written skills; excellent phone and video call manner
- Confidence and poise while presenting in front of global clients
- Familiarity with the workings of international money transfers such as wires, global bank transfers, and SWIFT
- Familiarity with topology of credit card transactions
- Proficiency with CRM systems, preferably with working knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to perform in a high pressure environment
- Creative, independent problem solver who will go above and beyond to find a solution for the clients in a timely manner
***This role will be based in our New York, NY office 2+ days per week***
What we offer:
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Volunteer activities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $70,000 - $100,000.