Senior Data Analyst, FP&A
Senior Data Analyst, FP&A
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables any business of any size from anywhere to access new economic opportunities by making it possible to transact as easily globally as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
We are looking for an experienced BI Developer to join our team. As a member of the FP&A department, you will be exposed to all aspects of finance and corporate strategy, empowering decisions that will shape the future of our recently public organization. This unique role is specifically for FP&A’s growing Data Analytics team, responsible for the design, development, and enhancement of critical BI solutions to empower global FP&A activities. As one of the early members of this high-profile team, you’ll have the opportunity to design new tools that will have a meaningful impact on how we support the C-suite executives we work with daily. The person in this role should be comfortable coding in Big Query, working in Excel, and building visualizations with PowerBI. In addition, they will ideally have a strong understanding of data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL processes, as well as experience with and a passion for applying this knowledge to financial analysis.
This role will be based in our New York, NY office on a hybrid reporting basis (2 days per week)
What you’ll do:
- Write complex, efficient Big Query queries to conduct advanced analyses, derive insights, and provide actionable recommendations to senior management.
- Lead end-to-end development of new BI solutions to enhance the global team’s reporting and analytical capabilities.
- Help define and design new key metrics and segmentations to improve how we track the business.
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and address their reporting and analytical needs.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Work closely with the Data department to identify and support implementation of data-related improvements across the organization.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of direct experience in BI Development; writing complex and efficient Big Query queries.
- 2+ years of experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, or Power BI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, preferably from a top-tier university with a superior academic record.
- Demonstrated advanced analytical, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Outstanding medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) and FSA
- 401K with employer match
- Fitness reimbursement and office yoga
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
- Learning and development opportunities
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Volunteer activities
- Fun office culture with supportive leadership
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $50,000 - $150,000.
Something looks off?