Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis
Manager, Financial Planning and Analysis, New York/Hybrid
Build Your Career | Love your Work | Make a Difference
Payoneer’s mission is to empower businesses to go beyond – beyond borders, limits and expectations. In today’s digital world, Payoneer enables businesses of all sizes from anywhere in the world to access new economic opportunities by enabling them to transact globally as easily as they do locally.
Payoneer’s digital payments platform streamlines global commerce for millions of small businesses, marketplaces and enterprises from over 200 countries and territories. Leveraging robust technology, compliance, operations and banking infrastructure, Payoneer delivers a suite of services that includes cross-border payments, working capital, tax solutions and risk management. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands like Airbnb, Amazon, Google and Upwork, Payoneer makes global commerce easy and secure.
About the Role:
As a member of Payoneer’s FP&A team, you will be exposed to all aspects of finance and corporate strategy, empowering decisions that will shape the future of our recently public organization. This critical role is specifically responsible for supporting the CFO and CEO offices with topline analysis and long-range planning. As Manager, you will lead a small, high-profile team responsible for modeling, analyzing, forecasting, and reporting our key operating and financial metrics. Given the seat’s responsibility for having a pulse on firmwide performance, you will ultimately become a prominent subject-matter expert within the organization, often consulted by senior leadership for insights into the latest performance trends and advice on key strategic decisions. The person in this role will succeed by leveraging and developing a combination of skills, including thoughtful financial analysis, high-quality presentation creation, C-Suite communication, strong attention to detail, successful time-management while multi-tasking, team development, and more.
- Lead analysis and forecasting of the company’s global revenue and growth drivers.
- Own delivery and enhancement of the C-Suite reporting stack.
- Support Investor Relations and Financial Reporting with preparation of quarterly earnings releases.
- Develop new analytical frameworks for investigating and explaining performance trends and budget variances.
- Manage creation of executive, Board of Directors, and investor presentations.
- Create complex financial models to support ad-hoc analysis for key initiatives.
- Partner with the Data team to automate our processes.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in FP&A or corporate finance in a global company; fintech or payments experience a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working closely with members of senior leadership from across the organization.
- A self-starter with a track record of managing and delivering successful initiatives.
- Ability to translate complex business concepts into clear financial and operating models.
- Experience building and managing teams, with a focus on career development.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or relevant degree, MBA strongly preferred.
What we offer:
* Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance (individual plan 100% covered) FSA and HSA
* 401K with employer match
* Fitness reimbursement
* Generous PTO, paid holidays, and parental leave
* Learning and development opportunities
* Fun office culture with supportive leadership
* Exciting social events, including happy hours, birthday celebrations, and Friday lunches
* Community engagement opportunities
* Relaxed dress code
Join the Payoneer Family - check out Our Values and apply today!
In accordance with New York City Law, below is the annual base salary range for this position. Actual annual base salary is based on, but not limited to: experience, education, professional licenses, location and business needs. The position is eligible for health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, 401k plan, paid-time off, and sick (and where applicable safe) leave. This position is also eligible for a discretionary year-end bonus.
The annual base salary range for this position is: $100,000-$175,000
Something looks off?