Inside Sales Account Representative (FRENCH)
- 12-Sep-2023 to 12-Oct-2023 (EST)
- Miami, FL, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
Medical insurance, Vision insurance, Dental insurance, 401(k), Tuition assistance
PayCargo is the biggest digital platform for air and cargo payments in North America. The business is based in Miami and is scaling at hyper-growth while expanding internationally. Recently PayCargo raised $125 Million in its Series B round to fuel this growth. The vision for the business is to become the leading global platform for all B2B freight payments, a multi-billion-dollar opportunity.
PayCargo has patented technology that allows shippers and freight forwarders to move cargo quicker and reduce overall shipment costs. PayCargo provides mission-critical cargo payment services for major ocean carriers such as Hapag Lloyd and Hamburg Sud; air cargo providers like Air France, LAN Cargo, Swissport, Air General, and Total Air; and thousands of terminals and CFS stations.
PayCargo makes it as easy as Ship, Click, Pay.
This exciting and entrepreneurial position requires the person to help grow relationships of current and new customers as well as qualified sales leads generated by PayCargo and existing customers to grow the business by means of video calls, calls, and other communication methods.
- Conduct proactive prospecting and lead generation activities to gather relevant information on customers utilizing the CRM system.
- Effectively manage the sales pipeline in the CRM tool; updating relevant information and prioritizing leads to maximize conversion rates.
- Work with the marketing team to contact new Payers or Vendors known under our LinkedIn or other channels.
- Set the First Qualified Total Attainable Market (TAM)
- Initiate contact with prospects through phone calls, emails, or online messaging platforms. Present the company's products or services in a compelling manner, highlighting their features and benefits. Address any questions or concerns raised by potential customers and provide appropriate answers.
- Run monthly reports of your customer's activities.
- Maintain a strong Salesforce update on User, Decision Maker, or Commercial Lead within the customer and all relative information needed.
You Are Likely To Succeed If:
- Have a winning attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage customers effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Prior experience in inside sales or a related sales role is preferred.
- Proficiency in using CRM systems and other sales software tools.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Are curious with a learner mentality.
- Love solving problems.
- Are competitive and collaborative.
- Are assertive and confident.
- Are disciplined with your sales process and follow-up.
- You have a strong desire to use your strong communication skills in a sales role.
- Logistics industry experience preferred.
- Speak French fluently. Able to write/read French as well.
- Industry Knowledge
- 1-2 years of Sales/ Telesales experience
- Proven track record in achieving metrics quarterly.
- Microsoft Suite
Nice to have:
- Power Bi
- VoIP Network and Support
What We Offer:
Our compensation package includes a market-competitive salary, commission, and bonus plan.
We offer vacation, sick, and personal time off policies, a generous 401K match, and strong healthcare benefits.
Your success at PayCargo is determined by the impact that you are making, and how well you collaborate with the various teams that you interact with. Everyone at PayCargo is empowered to take ownership to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on efficiency, collaboration, and purpose.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.