Front Desk Receptionist
PayCargo , LLC
- 25-May-2023 to 24-Jun-2023 (EST)
- Human Resources
- Coral Gables, FL, USA
- 13.00-15.00 per hour
- Full Time
Health, 401K, Vacation, Sick Days, Etc.
Millions of shipments with goods and materials move around the world daily, by land, sea or air.
PayCargo is the world's leading online payment solution that is revolutionizing the shipping and cargo world. With a fast and efficient way to reduce costs associated with payment processing, we help improve the speed and profitability of our customer's businesses
About the role:
We are seeking a professional and welcoming receptionist to join our team. Since you will be the first-person guests see as they walk through our door, we are looking for an individual who can maintain a professional appearance at all times.
As the receptionist, you will:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the correct person or department.
- Answer and direct phone calls, taking messages as needed.
- Manage mail correspondence.
- Maintain a clean and organized front office and lobby area.
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned including filing, lunch orders, etc.
You are likely to succeed if:
- You are proficient on Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You can understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in an administrative role preferred.
- Proficient in English
What we offer:
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary.
We care about your wellbeing and personal life. We offer vacation policy, sick policy, personal time off policy, a generous 401K match, and more.
Your success at PayCargo is determined by the impact that you are making, and how well you collaborate with the various teams that you interact. Everyone at PayCargo is empowered to take ownership to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on efficiency, collaboration, and purpose.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Something looks off?