Senior Full Stack Engineer
What we are building?
We are changing the way software companies look at payments! We are helping software companies look at payments as a core part of their business model. We want to make it easy for them to manager their own payments stack and take control over the payments volume running through easy to use payment tools to accept and payment payments. At Payabli, you will be joining a fintech provider focused on making it easy to move money around the world. We are looking for self-motivated, team players to help grow our business.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a highly capable, motivated Senior Full Stack Engineer to join us in building a world class customer focused payments software. Our team delivers integrated software and hardware solutions allowing all of Payabli customers and partners to get paid and make payments. You would be an important part of a growing team using the latest technology to improve our product experience across web and mobile platforms, empowering merchants to benefit from secure and effortless transaction processing.
- Be involved and drive product & design discussions.
- Help us scale our payment infrastructure to eliminate paper and have everyone pay online.
- Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide.
- Have a strong product design sense.
- Brainstorm and create new directions that Payabli can take in our goal to make online payments easy and accessible to all.
- BE/ BS/ MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 8+ years of experience developing and testing software.
- Proficient in .Net Core and React.
- Knowledge of web service technologies (REST/SOAP).
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail.
What we can offer you?
Payabli’s payment solution provides business the ability to accept, process, and disburse payments! We want to move money easily for businesses, their customers, and vendors; and we want you to help us. We can promise a great working environment where you will have direct impact to the organization. We can offer you being part of a fast growing business with very ambitious goals in a fast growing industry.
- Immediately have a direct impact to our organization.
- High impact role with a cutting edge payments platform-as-a-service solution.
- Flexible working hours. We focus on our goals and you set your DIY tasks to help us get to that goal.
- Monthly education fund to spend on anything that enhances your skills or gets you one step closer to your passion goals.
Company Rules & Regulations:
We believe in the golden principle of treating others like you would like to be treated. We believe great people come from all walks of life. Working alongside extremely talented, high output team members should be an enjoyable, uplifting experience. We have zero tolerance for any type of discrimination or mistreatement of other team members. We will not sacrifice our principles and ethics for a profit. Everyone must be treated equally.
- Payabli is an equal opportunities employer.
- We have a deep rooted belief in treating people kindly and compassionately.
- We require a healthy work-life balance that promotes meaningful, relationships with colleagues.
- We require team members to operate with a sense of urgency and a bias towards action.
- We expect you to be conscientious and resourceful.