Sr. Marketing Manager, Social Media
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Venmo, Mastercard, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
About the Role
Paxos Marketing is looking for a social media expert who will use creativity to build out a social media strategy for Paxos, execute against it, experiment with new approaches, and measure success. This role will help shape the way Paxos’ brand is perceived in the market, foster deep engagement with our target audiences, and educate key target segments on how Paxos’ blockchain technology will be instrumental in shaping the future of finance.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will seek out the most compelling stories that align with Paxos’ goals, to ideate, create, and share platform-specific content across social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.). The ideal candidate is proficient in video and photo editing and is passionate about using innovative ways to tell Paxos stories.
As a Sr. Marketing Manager, Social Media, you’ll get to:
- Serve as the primary storyteller for Paxos by building a deep understanding of our mission, products, culture, and values to create captivating content.
- Create and implement a comprehensive content and campaign strategy that aligns with Paxos and the broader Marketing Team's goals.
- Produce a range of engaging content, including videos, blog posts, social media posts, and more to effectively reach and engage our target audiences.
- Oversee and maintain a content calendar, ensuring timely production and delivery across existing channels while also exploring and managing new channels.
- Establish strong partnerships across Marketing, Communications, and Brand teams to identify potential content creation opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to produce and publish social-first content on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Work closely with the design team to create visually appealing content that effectively communicates our employer brand.
- Monitor reactions to Paxos content across all social media platforms, responding to comments and messages from followers, as appropriate.
- Measure and analyze the performance of Paxos content, utilizing data to optimize our content strategy and drive continuous improvement.
- Increase followers and drive engagement amongst Paxos’ target audience.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience dedicated to social media marketing, preferably in a B2B tech environment.
- Demonstrated experience in fintech, financial services, or blockchain, showcasing your industry knowledge.
- Strong project management skills and a proactive approach to managing social media campaigns and initiatives.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to craft compelling social media content and messaging.
- A data-driven mindset, using analytics and insights to optimize social media strategies and drive results.
- A collaborative and inclusive nature, along with the ability to coordinate efforts and foster alignment across various teams and stakeholders.
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- PayPal Launches U.S. Dollar Stablecoin (PYUSD)
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Mastercard & Paxos to Power Crypto Trading for Banks
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Paxos offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package, including equity. Actual salary within that range is dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications.