Sr. Manager - Compliance Process & Program
Compliance is hiring a Sr. Manager - Compliance Process & Program to join our rapidly growing team. This role works closely with the Compliance Operations Director, the Compliance leadership team, and a variety of senior stakeholders across the company.
This is a position that will help continue to drive the culture of Compliance forward while supporting ongoing growth within Paxos.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As a Sr. Manager - Compliance Process & Program, you’ll get to:
- Own and enhance processes and procedures related to AML compliance operations, including identifying process gaps, and implementing procedural enhancements to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the Compliance Operations program
- Oversee Compliance Operations issue management and remediation efforts to ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and policies related to anti-money laundering (AML) and counter-terrorism financing (CTF)
- Oversee Quality Control (QC) reviews of the work performed by operational teams involved in compliance operations
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, such as business units, risk management, and audit teams, to ensure alignment and consistency in Compliance Operations practices across the organization
- Stay current with industry trends and regulatory developments related to AML and CTF compliance, and provide guidance and training to team members and other stakeholders as needed to ensure ongoing compliance
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- Experience in leading compliance process improvement initiatives, including identifying process gaps, developing and implementing solutions to address them, and monitoring the results of those solutions
- Experience in issue management and remediation including resolving identified compliance issues
- Experience in quality control oversight: The ideal candidate should have experience in performing quality control reviews of the work performed by operational teams involved in compliance
You might also have:
- A strong understanding of the regulatory landscape and be able to work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement remediation plans to address identified issues.
- A strong analytical skillet to identify areas for improvement and be able to provide guidance and training to operational teams to improve compliance effectiveness
- Experience in reporting to senior management and regulators as required
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Something looks off?