The FP&A team is looking for an FP&A Analyst to help support our rapidly growing FinTech company. The FP&A Analyst will build trusted relationships with key leaders by becoming a strategic thought partner and financial advisor to the business.
Paxos is on a mission to enable the movement of any asset, any time, in a trustworthy way. Today’s financial infrastructure is archaic, expensive, inefficient and risky - supporting a system that leaves out more people than it lets in. So we’re rebuilding it.
As a regulated blockchain infrastructure company, we use technology to tokenize, custody, trade, and settle assets for enterprise clients like PayPal, Bank of America, and Interactive Brokers. Paxos is a top-funded blockchain company, with more than $500 million in total funding from leading investors like OakHC/FT, Founders Fund, PayPal Ventures, and Declaration Partners. Together, we empower today’s financial leaders to build a more open, trusted economy.
As an FP&A Analyst, you’ll get to:
- Drive our monthly close process and ensure we are distilling key trends and action items for senior leadership at Paxos.
- Provide strategic insight and recommendations to the business on financial performance, KPIs, trends, and analytics.
- Assist in creating and distributing a monthly business performance package to each leadership team.
- Manage the data collection process during forecasts and for the annual operating plan.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and deep dives into strategic issues to improve the collective understanding of risks and opportunities related to the business.
- Help improve reporting processes & system utilization by working across FP&A and Accounting.
- Develop category management and sourcing strategies to allow Paxos to capture cost reductions while maximizing quality, speed and scalability.
- Manage an annual vendor review process and an ongoing vendor approval process.
- Analyze spend to develop cost reduction roadmaps and strategies.
- Assist with Audits and help with audit items resolution from internal, external auditors and regulators.
- Manage the corporate expense policy and reimbursement process.
- Maintain the Procure-to-Pay (Coupa) and Employee Travel (Navan/Tripactions) systems.
- Immerse yourself in blockchain technology, cryptocurrency for enterprises and investors, our regulation-first approach, and more!
Your experience should include:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn complex new technologies and processes
- Demonstrated ability to “parachute in” to a new situation and drive analyses in ambiguous situations
- Excellent program management and modeling skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort working in a tech-driven environment with the ability to coordinate across several stakeholder groups
- Ability to “roll up sleeves” and go deep into the business analytics, understanding details while managing executive-level communication
You might also have:
- Experience working with Netsuite (Accounting), Coupa (Procure to Pay) and Adaptive Insights (FP&A)
- Experience working in crypto or other fintech company
What you’ll love about Paxos:
Paxos has consistently been recognized on the Forbes Fintech 50, CB Insights Blockchain 50 and Built In’s “Best Places to Work” lists. Paxonians have significant ownership and impact on our business, as well as benefits like company equity, health insurance, family leave, a quarterly stipend for development, a stipend for home office setup and unlimited PTO. From team product demos and virtual lounge and learns to care packages and an active Slack #shoutouts channel, there are countless opportunities to connect and make your mark. Help us continue to build a new, open financial system from one of our three offices or right from your home!
- Web 3.0 Is Still the Place to Be
- A Conversation with Paxos Product Leaders
- Paxos Raises $300M in Series D Funding at 2.4B Valuation
- Paxos & PayPal Bring Crypto to Millions of Users
- Mercado Libre Reaches 1M+ Users in 60 Days With Paxos
- Paxos Was Built to Protect its Customers
- CNBC Crypto World Interviews Paxos CEO on USDP stablecoin
- Paxos CEO Charles Cascarilla’s Perspectives on the Current State of the Global Economy
- Yahoo Finance Interviews Paxos CEO on Testimony to U.S. Congress and Stablecoin Infrastructure
Our Paxos team is made up of passionate people from all over the world with different perspectives and experiences. If this opportunity excites you, but your experience doesn’t perfectly match the description…apply! Unique voices help us build a more transparent and open economy.
Paxos offers a competitive total compensation and benefits package, including equity. Actual salary within that range is dependent upon the individual’s skills, experience and qualifications.