Head of Sales
Parker's mission is to increase the number of financially independent people. We believe we can achieve this goal by building tools that enable independent business owners to scale their businesses profitably. Our first product combines a virtual credit card system with dynamic spending limits and software tooling to help merchants grow and optimize their profitability.
We are growing very fast – in the last two years, we’ve processed over 500M in spend on our platform. We are looking to expand our headcount quickly to support the demand. Our investors include Solomon Hykes (founder of Docker), Paul Buchheit (founder of Gmail), Paul Graham (founder of Y Combinator), Robert Leshner (founder of compound.finance), and many more. We have raised over $40M from top-tier fintech investors.
- Supervise Parker's market expansion in eCommerce.
- Lead hiring initiatives: refine candidate profiles, make hiring decisions, and develop onboarding strategies.
- Establish vital sales support systems and processes to manage rapid growth.
- Set, monitor, and achieve sales goals.
- Negotiate partnerships with strategic players in accounting, software, and other sectors.
- 5+ years in a leadership role in Enterprise SaaS, Marketing Agency, or Fintech
- 2+ years selling to eCommerce business owners
- Proven track record of guiding a sales team through significant business growth and fundraising milestones.
- Expertise in building sales processes and managing outbound sales functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Total cash compensation: $180,000 - $250,000 (base + bonus).
- Competitive startup equity.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits.