Commercial Credit Analyst
Parker is building financial tools designed to help e-commerce business owners scale their businesses profitably. Our first product combines a virtual credit card with dynamic spending limits and software tooling to help merchants grow and optimize their profitability. We have grown by multiple times in the last year and are continuing strong on our growth journey.
We are looking for a commercial credit analyst or a commercial credit manager to support our growth. As an early member of Parker’s Risk team, you will help uphold and maintain high standards of underwriting for both new accounts as well as existing portfolio companies.
- Underwriting of new and existing portfolio companies.
- Communicate and maintain active dialogue with both the Relationship Manager and Client.
- Assist in management of underwriting funnel and prioritize credit requests.
- Work cross functionally with product and engineering to improve underwriting tooling.
- Review financial statements, bank statements and all other relevant financial and non-financial data to develop a focused, analytical foundation for a credit decision.
- Ensure underwriting and structuring decisions reflect commitment to strong portfolio asset quality.
- Ensure compliance with Credit Policy
- Prepares analysis and memos for exceptions to existing credit policies and procedures.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of the e-commerce finance landscape, including competing products and platforms.
What You Need
- BS/BA degree desired and at least 2+ years of relevant commercial underwriting experience, preferably with exposure to SMB or e-commerce.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of financial accounting.
- Experience in financial analysis, structuring, underwriting and portfolio management.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, involving other lenders, clients and prospects.
- Ability to communicate vertically, horizontally, and externally.
The salary range for this role is $80K-$140K, with some flexibility for the right candidate and experience level. We have a slight preference for NYC-based candidates but this position can be remote.