Founding Product Manager
Parker's mission is to increase the number of financially independent people. We believe we can achieve this goal by building tools that enable independent business owners to scale their businesses profitably. Our first product combines a virtual credit card system with dynamic spending limits and software tooling to help merchants grow and optimize their profitability.
We are growing very fast -- in less than five months, we grew to millions in card volume. We have a significant waitlist of customers waiting to use our product. We are looking to expand our headcount quickly to support the demand. Our investors include Solomon Hykes (founder of Docker), Paul Buchheit (founder of Gmail), Paul Graham (founder of Y Combinator), Robert Leshner (founder of compound.finance), and many more. We have raised over $40M from top-tier fintech investors.
What you'll be working on
You'll be involved in projects of varying scope and complexity:
- Ensuring engineering has fully scoped work going into each sprint, work is groomed and planned out
- Ensuring engineering is able to fully complete work that is scheduled for a given sprint, if not able to complete their work - that risk is bubbled up immediately and planned around
- As work is pushed to staging, each completed ticket is tested before it’s moved to production
- Building and running a triage process that sits between the engineering team and customer support/ops
What You'll Need
- Passion or curiosity to learn financial technology
- Ability to work with the executive team to understand the high-level strategy of the business and how it informs projects
- Organized & data-driven
- Ability to work with engineering to break up work
What we’d like to see:
- Experience working with eCommerce or fintech is a plus
- Experience working with card issuers and payment processors
- The annual salary for this role in NYC is $135,000 - $165,000. We also offer start-up equity along with health, dental, and vision benefits.