About the role
Parker's mission is to increase the number of financially independent people. We believe we can achieve this goal by building tools that enable independent business owners to scale their businesses profitably. Our first product combines a virtual credit card system with dynamic spending limits and software tooling to help merchants grow and optimize their profitability.
We are growing very fast -- in less than five months, we grew to millions in card volume. We have a significant waitlist of customers waiting to use our product. We are looking to expand our headcount quickly to support the demand. Our investors include Solomon Hykes (founder of Docker), Paul Buchheit (founder of Gmail), Paul Graham (founder of Y Combinator), Robert Leshner (founder of compound.finance), and many more. We have raised over $30M from top-tier fintech investors.
- Minimum of three years of experience with modern data engineering technologies such as: S3, Redshift, SQL, DBT, Python, etc.
- Interest in building robust pipelines that will be mission critical for our business
- Proven abilities in developing your own scalable, products/applications from scratch
Who you are
- A passionate, determined, and curious thinker who thinks about problems from an engineering perspective
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, continuously grow and master your craft
- Strong communicator who can articulate your ideas clearly and participate in making difficult decisions
- A hacker with general interest in learning about new technologies and coming up with solutions to unsolved problems
Nice to haves
- Experience working within payments or at a fintech company/on a fintech project
- Experience and subject matter expertise in the e-commerce industry
- Interest/contributions to open source software
- The annual salary for this role in NYC is $150,000 - $204,000. We also offer start-up equity along with health, dental, and vision benefits.