We believe humans are fundamentally overlooked and underappreciated when analyzing how companies will do. As a leader in the new field of management analytics, we create SaaS products that help everyone affected by the country’s biggest companies – investors, pension funds, employees – understand who a company’s leaders are and how the company will perform because of them.
Because of our work, we believe our push for transparency will create better executives and thus, better companies.
We're looking for a Software Engineer to joined our highly skilled Engineering team to help plan and execute building our flagship product. You will be a critical member of our tight-knit startup that has the opportunity to change the way people invest, manage, and recruit. We've had a ton of success with our first two products, and need you to make our flagship even better.
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll be creating the first platform for analyzing corporate leaders based on new and existing data sets
- Participate in product design discussions, providing feedback and generating ideas for our product roadmap
- Participate in technical design, estimating, and planning tasks
- Hands-on development across the entire technology stack - backend, frontend, database, deployment, and monitoring
- Build infrastructure for integrating data from a variety of sources
- Create features and tools that provide unique insights into the people behind major companies
- Help build the foundations of an outstanding development culture
What You Should Bring
- 1+ years of experience with full stack development using C#/.NET
- Experience building scalable applications
- Object-oriented design experience
- Bachelor's degree in a technical major; Computer Science or similar preferred
- Flexibility and a strong desire to learn new technologies
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- You can constructively disagree with others while maintaining trust and respect.
- You take pride in delivering high-quality products and build confidence in the software you deploy using a combination of automated testing, manual testing, and monitoring tools
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited career upside – base + training + equity
- Full benefits – medical, dental, and vision with 100% of all premiums covered by Paragon