Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya is a global technology company making life-changing financial products and services available to more people nationwide, as it reshapes the financial services ecosystem. By using machine learning, a vast data network and a sophisticated AI-driven approach, Pagaya provides comprehensive consumer credit and residential real estate solutions for its partners, their customers, and investors. Its proprietary API and capital solutions integrate into its network of partners to deliver seamless user experiences and greater access to the mainstream economy. Pagaya has offices in New York and Tel Aviv. For more information, visit pagaya.com.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
We are looking for an energetic Associate of Growth to join our team. In this capacity, this hire will assume a pivotal role within a small team dedicated to driving Pagaya’s business development pipeline and executing on growth strategy. The Associate will work closely with the Head of Enterprise Sales, Head of Growth Strategy and Operations, Head of Auto Partnerships, Head of Personal Loan and Payments Partnerships, and other colleagues across the company. An ideal candidate will have a foundational understanding of credit and/or consumer lending principles.
- Prepare sales materials across personal loans, auto loans, and payments opportunities, including proposals and presentations
- Coordinate and document business development process, ensure that all business development activities are being followed and executed within a timely manner, provide support to the sales team on all aspects of the sales process
- Own and manage standard sales reporting routines and seek efficiencies and enhancements
- Contribute to developing / updating go-to-market strategy materials
- Support Growth Department and organization-wide priorities, including special projects
- Coordinate key sales and onboarding meetings as needed, including participation as a sales coordinator
- 2-4 years experience working in consulting, strategy, investment banking, or financial services
- Undergraduate degree - preferably majoring in Finance, Economics, or Business Administration
- Analytical, creative, and pragmatic thinker and problem-solver
- Self-starter who proactively identifies opportunities to streamline processes
- Meticulous attention to detail – output is consistently accurate, thorough, and completed within deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely and interact with senior management
- Accountability for their work and receptive to constructive feedback
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite
The pay ranges for New York-based hires are commensurate with candidate experience.
Pay ranges for candidates working in locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC and Tel Aviv.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
- Continuously Learn- We challenge ourselves for the sake of getting better as individuals, as teams, and as an organization to deliver for our partners.
- Debate and Commit- We respectfully and openly debate to strengthen our ideas and build shared conviction - once we decide, we go all in, together.
- Dream Big and Act- We boldly tackle complex problems, pressure-test solutions in real-time, and adapt with speed and energy.
- Advance Inclusion- We create a world where everyone can win, designing systems that better represent people and generate sustainable value for our employees, partners and investors.
- Be Accountable Together- We proudly own our actions and our results, taking initiative to ensure our work gets over the finish line as a team.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.