Shape the Future of Finance
Pagaya is building a leading artificial intelligence network to help our partners grow their businesses and better serve their customers.
Pagaya powers a leading artificial intelligence network that enables banks, fintechs, merchants, lenders, and other B2C businesses to provide their customers with greater access to financial services. We help partners grow their customer base while managing risk, all with a seamless customer experience.
Pagaya’s network enables our partners’ customers access to credit across Auto, Credit Card, Personal loans, and Real Estate markets. We are also developing products in insurance, real estate, and more. Our network is fully automated and operating at scale - with the support of the Pagaya network, our partners have processed millions of applications, with a new application typically analyzed every second.
Let's create better outcomes together!
About the Role
The Treasury Analyst is an integral part of the Treasury team and will be
The Treasury Analyst is an integral part of the Treasury team and will be responsible for cash management, ad hoc data analysis and automations, credit facilities, daily partner relationship management, and driving special projects. The Analyst will also assist in securities and loan transactions across asset classes. This role represents an opportunity to grow alongside a burgeoning, global fintech asset manager.
- Operational management of securitization transactions and funding
- Treasury responsibilities including cash management strategy and execution, reporting and driving special projects
- Perform transactional reconciliations; research and resolve discrepancies
- Support securitization reporting, waterfall review, and P&L review
- Interface with various external securitization deal parties including originators, servicers, buy-side accounts, custodians, rating agencies, among others
- Compliance testing and calculations
- Vendor and Partner management
The role will offer a unique opportunity for candidates with 1-3 years of experience to gain exposure to multiple groups within a rapidly growing tech driven manager with a focus on alternative assets classes. While we are quantitatively driven, this is not a financial engineering role. We are looking for a well-rounded individual who is passionate about operations, finance, accounting and technology. We have flexibility to consider senior analysts/associates for the right experience.
- Strong interest in automation, data analysis and financial operations
- Financial services operations, fund operations, and/or general fixed income experience
- Finance, accounting, economics, or business major
- Strong excel skills (financial modeling, vlookup, sumifs, macros, and pivot tables)
- Strong SQL and Python experience
- Experience analyzing large data sets
- Structured finance experience
- Experience critically reading legal documents
The pay ranges for New York-based hires are commensurate with candidate experience. Pay range: $100,000-130,000.
Pay ranges for candidates working in locations other than New York may differ based on the cost of labor in that location.
Pagaya was founded in 2016 by seasoned research, finance, and technology entrepreneurs with our head quarters located in NYC, Tel Aviv, Boston, and Zurich.
We move fast and smart, identifying new opportunities and building end-to-end solutions from AI models and unique data sources. Every Pagaya team member is solving new and exciting challenges every day in a culture based on partnership, collaboration, and community.
Join a team of builders who are working every day to enable better outcomes for our partners and their customers.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We believe great solutions are built through a great community.
- Continuous Learning: It’s okay to not know something yet, but have the desire to grow and improve.
- Win for all: We exist to make sure all participants in the system win, which in turn helps Pagaya win.
- Debate and commit: Share openly, question respectfully, and once a decision is made, commit to it fully.
- The Pagaya way: Break systems down to their most foundational element, and rebuild them unique to Pagaya.
More than just a job
We believe health, happiness, and productivity go hand-in-hand. That's why we're continually looking to enhance the ways we support you with benefits programs and perks that allow every Pagayan to do the best work of their life.