Chief Product Officer
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st-century economy, tailored to meet the unique needs of today's consumers and small businesses (freelancers, solopreneurs and modern SMBs). We believe beauty lies in simplicity, from design to utility, and build our ever-growing product suite with this in mind. And we’re just getting started. At Oxygen, we’re focused on lifting up those who dare to push boundaries and redefine what's possible by delivering on our promise to be a more fair financial partner. The next generation building the future is writing their own rules and shattering expectations. So are we. For those who reject the status quo, welcome to Banking for the Extraordinary. Let's create the future!
We are looking for a talented individual to work with our business leaders to design, orchestrate, and execute the digital product strategy at Oxygen. We are building a platform for small businesses to become successful. This leadership position involves transforming our core critical systems and developing Oxygen’s digital product set. The CPO will collaborate with the CEO, COO,CTO, and the rest of the Executive team to build out an innovative and compliant digital strategy.
The ideal candidate will possess strong product skills and be able to effectively engage in problem-solving to achieve our goals and grow Oxygen’s digital business. Reporting directly to the CEO, the CPO will play a critical role in Oxygen's success.
This role is best suited for an individual who has experience and passion working with ultra high-growth companies.. If you are energized by the opportunity to make a significant impact and help build the future of this incredible financial platform, we would love to hear from you.
- Drive the development of innovative in consumer and small business financial and non-financial products.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and engineering and marketing teams to establish a product roadmap that aligns with Oxygen's overall strategy and vision.
- Define the business requirements for Oxygen's technology and work closely with the Chief Technology Officer to ensure that the systems meet these requirements.
- Acquire and retain Oxygen’s partners that fit within the digital strategy, and execute the strategy to grow the business.
- Educate the Executive team and organization on emerging product offerings, trends, opportunities, competitive threats, and new technologies..
- Proven track record of developing and implementing successful digital product strategies.
- Extensive experience in product management, including launching products and managing them through agile delivery methods.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with diverse stakeholders, influence without authority, and present ideas clearly and compellingly with strong executive presence.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Equity in a high growth Fintech startup.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and HSA.
- Paid time off, sick leave, paid maternal leave, and paid paternal leave.
- 401(K) and retirement planning.
- A great fintech startup with proven growth potential.
- Lots of autonomy and massive career growth opportunities for the go getters.
See more open positions at Oxygen
Something looks off?