Head of Small Business Products
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 18, 2023
Oxygen is hiring a Head of Small Business Products who will act as a principal product manager to lead strategic initiatives. You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of digital banking and help us achieve our goal of offering a one-stop-shop for creators. You will work closely with executives, engineering, and cross-functional teams to build differentiated products and new experiences our customers will love.
- Initiate, define, plan and manage the roll out of strategic products to customers.
- Generate new ideas and opportunities that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Work closely with stakeholders and dedicated engineering teams and cross-functional partners.
- Meet defined milestones and delivery dates with optimal resources.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for the engineering team to consume.
- Own weekly and monthly reporting on the state of the products you own.
- Own and highlight post-launch growth and profitability metrics to uncover business-driving trends and patterns.
- 10+ years of product end-to-end delivery, including requirements definition, feature launches, post-launch metrics tracking, and product tradeoff decisions.
- 5+ years of financial technology experience.
- Extensive experience building products focused on supporting small businesses.
- Solid project/program management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Strong experience in articulating long-term roadmap strategy and business impact.
- Strong experience managing stakeholders and collaborating with partners to drive cross functional programs and influence teams.
- Ability to balance long-term strategic investments with near-term business goals
- A strong analytical and metrics driven approach to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Able to effectively communicate and work remotely across regions, cross culturally, and geographically dispersed teams.
- Graduate degree (e.g. MBA).
- 2+ years of startup experience, preferably fintech startups.
- Strong ability to learn new skills.
- Strong technical understanding of systems architectures and APIs.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Equity in a high growth Fintech startup.
- Fully remote
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance and HSA.
- Paid time off, sick leaves, paid maternal leave, and paid paternal leave.
- 401(K) and retirement planning.
- A great startup in banking with proven growth potential.
- Lots of autonomy and massive career growth opportunities for the go getters.
See more open positions at Oxygen
Something looks off?