Sales | Future Openings
Interested in joining our Sales team to help educate and empower home-buyers on their journey? Fill out an application and we'll reach out with updates on our next hiring cohort!
We are looking for Home Advisors to join our team to serve as mortgage industry experts to ensure Own Up provides the best possible financial outcomes for our clients, do what is in the best interest of the client, even if it does not financially benefit Own Up, manage your own pipeline of customers, leads and referral partners, and effectively communicate with our lender network to ensure customers close loans on-time and in a seamless manner.
Sales Team Leads
We are looking for an effective player-coach, which includes maintaining personal sales production while managing a team of Home Advisors. You will coach and support Home Advisors through sales calls, borrower interactions, and mortgage scenarios. You will also assist Sales Team Managers and fellow Team Leads with the sales strategy development and implementation, in addition to ad hoc tasks or projects.
We are looking for Home Advisors, Senior Home Advisors, and Sales Team Leads. Please specify your interest in the comments.
- NMLS licensed in 1 or more states.
- Sales experience, friendly, open demeanor and a genuine desire to help people are all a must.
- Intellectually curious and great attitude
- Motivated to educate consumers on the largest financial transaction of their life
- Goal driven, organized, and extremely detail oriented
- A self-starter and not afraid to take on new challenges
- Persistent and will ensure all work is complete and accurate
- Excited to be part of a rapidly growing team
- We welcome applicants with proficiency in other languages.
- Big upside. We’re inspired every day to bring fairness and integrity to the most important transaction in our customer’s lives, and play an important part in helping them achieve better financial outcomes. This is a chance to make your mark at a purpose-driven, early-stage company growing rapidly in a $2 trillion dollar residential mortgage market.
- Commission and sales incentives based on performance
- Offers matched 401(k) plan
- Flexible time off (2 week minimum requirement) and monthly required Wellness Days
- 12 week fully paid parental leave
- An intense commitment to company culture that includes core values that are defined and maintained by our employees
The base salary range for the Home Advisor position is $50,000 with the higher end of on-time earnings (bonus + commissions) of $10,000-$65,000.
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box; we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes-apply today and let’s discuss!
Own Up is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Own Up is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. We are a drug-free workplace.
Something looks off?