Sr. User Acquisition Manager - Partnerships
Public is an investing platform that allows everyone to invest in stocks, ETFs, crypto, and alternative assets, like fine art and collectibles—all in one place.
Public’s platform helps people be better investors with access to custom company metrics, live shows about the markets, and real-time analysis. Members control how they invest with a suite of powerful tools and get insights from a community of millions of investors, creators, and analysts.
Since 2019, Public has raised over $300 million. Investors include Accel, Tiger Global, Will Smith's Dreamers VC, The Chainsmokers' Mantis VC, and Shari Redstone's Advancit Capital, as well as renowned figures in business and culture, like Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Maria Sharapova, Tony Hawk, and NYU Stern professor Scott Galloway.
About the role:
We are seeking a creative and performance-driven marketer to drive growth through affiliate marketing, influencers, podcasts, newsletters, and other partnership channels. The Sr. User Acquisition Manager, Partnerships will be responsible for testing, developing, and optimizing partner marketing channels that grow Public’s member base and help drive revenue. You will leverage your knack for data to optimize our CAC and ROAS, your people skills to negotiate the terms of our partnerships, and creativity to determine the best messaging and creative for each channel.
This role is based in New York and will report directly to our VP, Acquisition.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the VP of Acquisition to grow and optimize our marketing partnerships channel.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of new partnership opportunities across, affiliates, influencers, newsletters, and podcasts.
- Work cross-functionally with brand, product, and data to prioritize partnership initiatives.
Who you are:
- 4-6 years experience with user acquisition marketing with a focus on affiliate/partnerships
- Experience with Impact, Tune, Everflow, or another partner marketing platform
- Experience managing a seven-figure marketing budget with accountability for CAC and ROAS
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution
Public is an equal employment opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. We celebrate people of all race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
The pay range for this position in NYC is $120,000-$190,000 / year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Base pay information is based on market location.
Something looks off?