Senior Sales Executive, Cigna + Oscar
Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Senior Sales Executive, Cigna + Oscar to join our Employer Lines Strategy Division team.
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform and a focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselves—one that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role
Cigna + Oscar’s Sales is a small, nimble team focused on driving growth in each of our launch markets. We are looking for a strong, forward-thinking Sr. Sales Executive to join our team.
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for driving membership growth through the management of traditional insurance sales channels, as well as the pursuit of innovative sales strategies. On the traditional side, the Senior Sales Executive is in charge of driving the broker strategy, ensuring insurance brokers across our coverage area have the information and tools to effectively understand and sell our product. On the creative side, the Senior Sales Executive is responsible for iterating on ideas to drive buzz at a local level and create partnerships with local organizations.
You will report to the Sales Lead.
This is a remote / work-from-home role. You must reside in the following state: Northern California. Note, this list of states is subject to change. #LI-Remote
The base pay for this role in the state of California is: $88,800 - $116,550 per year. You are also eligible for employee benefits, participation in Oscar's unlimited vacation program and sales commissions.
- Building and managing broker and GA (General Agent) relationships in the assigned geographic market
- Identifying distribution partners to invest in and building relationships over time
- Training brokers and GA partners on our product
- Representing our product in the market at local broker and community events
- Identifying and testing new growth opportunities and sharing learnings with broader sales team
- Partner with teams to build and improve tools and processes that make our product the easiest to work with in the market
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals while providing great service to distribution partners
- Providing local competitive intelligence and market research
- Being the voice of brokers and consumers within our product
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- 4+ years of healthcare industry in an outside sales role
- 3+ years of experience presenting and communicating with stakeholders at all levels
- Must be a licensed insurance professional
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Salesforce
- Up to 50% within the Bay Area
This is an authentic Oscar Health job opportunity. Learn more about how you can safeguard yourself from recruitment fraud here.
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves and find both belonging and support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds and perspectives..
Final offer amounts, within the base pay set forth above, are determined by factors including your relevant skills, education, and experience.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including: medical, dental, and vision benefits, 11 paid holidays, paid sick time, paid parental leave, 401(k) plan participation, life and disability insurance, and paid wellness time and reimbursements.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.