Home Advisor - ATL
Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City with an office in Austin and teammates across the US, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose, who have also backed the likes of Pinterest, Airbnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. We're proud to be recognized by Crain's, Inc. 5000, Glassdoor, Parity.org and Built In on their lists of best places to work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a customer-focused real estate agent to join our team as a Home Advisor. At Orchard, Home Advisors partner with our customers to accomplish their Real Estate buying and selling goals. All leads are generated and provided by the company so you can enjoy the freedom to focus solely on your clients and be rewarded for delivering outstanding customer service. You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and critical expenses (ie mileage & dues) are covered.
This is a full time role that will report into the Regional Manager and be based in our growing Atlanta market.
What You’ll Do Here
- Conduct an Introduction call with Orchard customers to understand their needs and goals, build relationship, and create a plan for moving forward
- Identify and schedule homes to show prospective home buyer clients after conducting a thorough needs analysis and ensuring that the buyer is pre-qualified.
- Serve as local real estate market expert - advising customers on local market dynamics, home prices, and offer guidelines.
- Write,submit, and negotiate all offers for buyer clients.
- Oversee the entire negotiation process and communicate effectively with clients to create a smooth, streamlined experience, with the support of a Transaction Coordination team
- Clear communication with all parties to ensure fantastic customer experience
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have
- Track record of excellent homebuyer outcomes with strong negotiation skills
- Had at least 5 resale transactions in the last 24 months
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral - and a sincere passion for helping others
- A drive for results balanced with strong collaboration skills and humility.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage & prioritize your time.
- An active Georgia Real Estate license and a deep understanding of the home buying and selling process and the Atlanta Market.
- A driver’s license and car.
- The willingness to adapt to the client's schedule and work various hours as needed, including nights and weekends (for home tours/showings).
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.