Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City with an office in Austin and teammates across the US, Orchard has over 400 employees and growing. We have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose, who have also backed the likes of Pinterest, Airbnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. We're proud to be recognized by Crain's, Inc. 5000, Glassdoor, Parity.org and Built In on their lists of best places to work.
About the Role
Orchard is looking for a customer-focused Account Executive to join our team as a licensed Service Advisor. You will pitch Orchard’s various service offerings to potential customers with the goal of signing up new customers, build and manage a pipeline of customer relationships until they are ready to sign up for one of Orchard’s services, and work with cross-functional teams to create a seamless customer experience from start to finish. The ideal candidate has a strong sales mindset, relationship and rapport building skills, is open to feedback and coaching and is interested in earning a real estate license or has a real estate license.
This is a Full Time, Remote role that will report into the Sales Manager.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Pitch Orchard service offerings to potential customers
- Conduct virtual sales presentations to close new customers
- Build and manage a pipeline of customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to create a seamless customer experience
We’d Love to Hear From You if You Have:
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral - and a sincere passion for helping others
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change, and adaptable
- A drive for results balanced with strong partnership skills and humility
- An interest in receiving a Real Estate license/an active Real Estate License and a general understanding of the home buying and selling process
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.