Digital Marketing Lead
We are on a mission to ensure that the financial system is routing money to the best ideas while helping people build and protect their long-term financial health. Our platform empowers financial advisors to learn about, build personalized strategies around, and invest in (previously inaccessible) private investments to help them grow their businesses and improve the outcomes of their clients.
The market for private investments is expected to grow by $2 trillion in the next decade, but remains largely inaccessible to the majority of non-institutional investors. Our platform provides exclusive educational content, personalized guidance, bespoke investment options, and a streamlined investment process to help make these investments more accessible than ever before.
About the Role
As the first Digital Marketer at Opto Investments, you will play a central role in helping to shape and evolve our digital marketing strategy and online brand presence. You will be the catalyst for ensuring that every digital touchpoint that a user encounters is thoughtful, deliberate and consistent with our brand.
We are looking for a digital marketing lead who can ensure we are applying modern marketing with a rigorous optimization plan to build a best in class brand and enhance business outcomes. You will collaborate closely with advisory services, product, content, investment, and tech teams to create a modern digital acquisition strategy and client experience that continues to build our reputation as the highest quality brand in the private investment space.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Digital Strategy. Help lead and develop a digital marketing strategy to enhance brand visibility, attract fiduciaries’ and build confidence with HNW investors.
- Growth marketing. Understand that we are here to build a business so you will need to develop and lead campaigns that ensures our digital strategy is driving meaningful outcomes aligned with our advisory services team
- Content Marketing. Create, optimize, and repackage digital content across our website, social media, 3rd party syndication network and email marketing to engage our target audience.
- SEO and SEM: Lead the effort to improve our online presence through keyword research, on-page SEO, and management of paid advertising campaigns.
- Social Media Management: Collaborate on managing and growing our social media presence, engaging with our audience, and creating impactful social media campaigns.
- Digital journeys and email marketing. Plan and execute on email marketing and other touchpoints for campaigns, developing digital segments (email), and analyzing performance metrics. Ensure high email standards regarding IP and deliverability.
- Paid media: develop targeting strategies through LI custom audiences and other platforms that elevates the brand and contributes to sales conversations
- Analytics and Reporting. Collaborate with the marketing team to monitor and analyze digital marketing performance using tools like Google Analytics, providing insights and recommendations.
- Test and learn. Build pilots and programs to rapidly test hypotheses and report on learnings to the firm.
- Community Building. Play a part in cultivating relationships with influencers in the private investment and wealth management space but also helping coordinate in person events on occasion as well.
You are passionate about and skilled in both the development and execution of a modern digital marketing strategy, from concept to the final deliverable. You love collaborating teams and stakeholders across the company and converting ideas into beautiful, high quality campaigns that resonate with your audience. You have a thorough understanding of branding and digital marketing, with the ability to pivot on the data and client feedback to improve outcomes.
- 4+ years of experience in financial services, product marketing, digital marketing preferably with a good understanding of complex products at a fast-growing company.
- Deadline-driven. You are responsible, well-organized, and can move fast to create high quality output in an evolving environment.
- Content marketing. Experience with content marketing and working on a brand and campaigns from an early stage.
- Technical marketer. Not afraid of getting deep and understanding then working with our partners to fix technical digital marketing barriers
- Adaptable. Experienced working across a wide variety of marketing channels including media, influencer marketing, and content within a startup environment with limited resources
- Self-learning. You are able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast evolving environment.
- AI learner. Passionate and can see the value of AI to modernize how we connect, engage and serve our customers.
Compensation and Benefits
Opto Investments has a high bar for talent, and we are committed to building the best teams possible. Candidates are never subjected to discrimination based on race, citizenship, religion, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, sensory, mental, or physical disability, or any other characteristic.
The successful candidate for this role can expect a generous compensation and benefits package. The cash salary range for this role is $145,000-$180,000 dependent on skills, experience and expected contribution.
All full time employees at Opto Investments enjoy:
- Significant equity
- Health, dental, and vision
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Learning, Fitness & WFH stipends
- Paid Holidays, Including closing the week in between December 25th and January 1st