Advisory Services Analyst
We are on a mission to ensure that the financial system is routing money to the best ideas while helping people build and protect their long-term financial health. Our platform empowers financial advisors to learn about, build personalized strategies around, and invest in (previously inaccessible) private investments to help them grow their businesses and improve the outcomes of their clients.
The market for private investments is expected to grow by $2 trillion in the next decade, but remains largely inaccessible to the majority of non-institutional investors. Our platform provides exclusive educational content, personalized guidance, bespoke investment options, and a streamlined investment process to help make these investments more accessible than ever before.
About the Role
Opto Investments seeks an energetic, goal-oriented, highly curious Advisory Services Analyst to join our continuously growing sales team. Opto is a significantly well-funded Series A start-up with a proven track record for product market fit, and you'll be responsible for our continued success in driving revenue and brand awareness. As an Advisory Services Analyst, you'll partner with our Relationship Managers and Opto’s leadership team to support sales and relationship management efforts by helping answer client questions, building internal processes, and working to build a sales pipeline. If you thrive in a team-driven environment while possessing a competitive edge, you will do great things on our sales team!
Your day-to-day will include:
- Supporting client-facing team with client engagements
- Partnering with our investment research team to help source, engage and communicate fund manager experience and expertise
- Owning Business Analytics processes for the Advisory Services team
- Supporting sales and relationship managers by:
- Attending client meetings
- Helping answer client questions
- Organizing and reviewing client follow ups
- Designing and maintaining marketing materials for clients
- Assisting in client outreach
- Owning internal and external research projects around client segmentation and Opto messaging
- Interfacing with investment management, operations, technology, legal and product teams to provide feedback on client experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience collaborating with with internal cross-functional teams (i.e., marketing, operations) and external brokers
- Experience with G-Suite, Hubspot, Confluence and Slack
- Proficiency in analytical tools like Excel, SQL, and Python
- Ability to convey complex information concisely
- Investment experience
- Experience working with with RIAs or other financial intermediaries
- 1+ year of experience in a client facing role/sales, preferably within the investment industry
- Track record of high achievement personally and/or professionally
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive when faced with challenges and ambiguity
- You possess a competitive nature with the desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- You are polished, professional, curious
Compensation and Benefits
Opto has a high bar for talent, and we are committed to building the best teams possible. Candidates are never subjected to discrimination based on race, citizenship, religion, ethnicity, gender or gender identity, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, sensory, mental, or physical disability, or any other characteristic.
The successful candidate for this role can expect a generous compensation and benefits package. The cash salary range for this role is $95,000-$150,000 dependent on skills, experience and expected contribution.
All full time employees at Opto enjoy:
- Significant equity
- Health, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Learning & WFH stipends