Senior Product Manager - Investing Customer Experience, ED
Product, Customer Service
Posted on Wednesday, March 29, 2023
OpenInvest, a J.P. Morgan Chase company, is a values-based financial services leader with a mission to align capital with social and environmental values. Founded in 2015 by FinTech and ESG veterans, OpenInvest’s platform unlocks a personalized and engaging end-to-end client experience, including dynamic custom indexing, impact reporting, proxy voting, and more.
Formerly a Public Benefit Corporation and supported in our mission by some of the biggest names in Silicon Valley like YCombinator, Andreessen Horowitz, and QED, OpenInvest was acquired by JPMC in June of 2021. JPMC services are used in half of all American households: join us to help design and offer sustainable finance solutions on the greatest scale, nationwide and across the world.
Visas: OpenInvest is unable to apply for new visas for candidates, but existing visas can be transferred
Note to candidates: You will be hired as an employee of J.P. Morgan Chase
Location: Anywhere in the US
We’re looking for a thoughtful, experienced Product Manager with a proven track record of collaboratively aligning vision, building solutions, and launching products to join our team.
This is a key role that looks across the entire investing experience to deliver values-based investing personalization. You’ll manage a team of product managers that works end-to-end across OpenInvest and JPMC teams to design, define, and deliver the user experience for security research, portfolio construction, diagnostics, and reporting:
- You’ll drive adoption within JPMC, acting as the spokesperson for our internal offering, building strong relationships with product owners for JPMC investment product surfaces, and facilitating the uptake of our values-based investing across the firm
- You’ll drive our roadmap for where and how we launch our values-based ratings and insights across JPMC investment product surfaces, focusing on stakeholder management to maintain executive sponsorship and secure positions on partner team roadmaps
- You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end product life cycle for product delivery within JPMC surfaces, partnering your team closely with UX, engineering
- You’ll work closely with the OpenInvest securities research & R&D team to align their research roadmap to JPMC business needs
- As a product leader, you’ll play a big role in developing and mentoring the Product team on the craft of Product Management
- Own a complete product area
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and priorities across the firm
- Devise strategy, vision, and roadmap for your product area
- Define & track key business and product metrics; develop strategies to drive growth
- Work closely with cross-functional partners (UX, marketing, sales, data science, etc) to align on product behavior and requirements
- Tell the story of the product, secure buy-in across the organization for new work
- Write detailed and clear user product requirements
- Work with engineering to develop and deploy new products features
- Design team processes as needed to get the job done
- Help the team navigate complex problems as they arise, and communicate decisions and rationale to stakeholders and executives in clear presentations
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a consumer or enterprise technology environment
- 12+ years of industry experience (technology or finance)
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment, handling stakeholder experience, and startup experience is a plus but not required
- 3+ years of people management experience (this position will have no reports to start but will build a team)
Nice to Haves
- Prior domain experience with financial products, sustainable investing
OpenInvest’s core values are:
· Pursuing a challenging mission
· Thriving on transparency
· Maintaining high standards of integrity
· Guaranteeing the right to be heard
· Prioritizing personal growth
· Prioritizing diversity and inclusion
We aim to build a culture just as open and accountable as our products. We hold ourselves and our colleagues to high standards in how we treat each other, our communities, and our clients. As part of our team, you are willing to work hard, handle various responsibilities as necessary, and be passionate about long-term, company-wide goals. OpenInvest is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds in our team and culture.
OpenInvest is committed to supporting the needs of its candidates and employees. Please don’t hesitate to ask if there are any accommodations we can make for you either during the hiring process or upon joining the company.
· We also encourage you to apply for this opportunity on the JPMorgan Chase Careers page.
See more open positions at OpenInvest
Something looks off?