Performance Marketing Specialist
Performance Marketing Specialist
Take your Marketing career to the next level at Onramp Funds, a high-energy and fast-growing Fintech startup in Austin TX.
Your role is creative, data-driven, and dynamic. You're responsible for the generation of high-quality marketing leads for the Onramp sales team. In this role, you will focus on optimizing the performance and efficiency of our paid channels such as Google paid search, Facebook/Instagram advertising, and exploring additional new PPC avenues, such as content syndication and 3rd party lead generation sites. You will be evaluated on MQL, SQL and new customer acquisition targets.
Who You Are
You love a high-energy and collaborative workplace and are comfortable with the uncomfortable. At Onramp, change is constant and embraced. In an office environment, you’re a culture-builder, organizer, and problem-solver. A team player. Someone who wants to expand their knowledge and bring creative ideas to life. You’ll collaborate with a team of successful marketing professionals and bring your data-informed, earned knowledge of demand generation to grow our customer acquisition “engine”.
This is an onsite role. Residing in or within daily commuting distance from Austin, TX, is required.
What You’ll Do
- Manage external agency relationships to ensure the success and efficiency of Google paid advertising campaigns
- Develop and test paid advertising strategies on platforms like Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and more to drive customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Plan, create, and manage ad campaigns, including keyword research, ad copywriting, A/B testing, and bid management.
- Utilize data analytics and tools to measure the performance of the overall sales funnel, and paid advertising campaigns, analyze key metrics, and optimize strategies for maximum ROI.
- Continuously test and explore new paid lead gen channels (including content syndication, etc.), creative, and targeting options to identify opportunities for growth.
- Optimize landing pages and user experiences to increase conversion rates.
- Manage and optimize the paid advertising budget to ensure efficient spending while achieving customer acquisition targets.
- Provide regular reports and insights on campaign performance, conversion rates, and customer acquisition costs to guide decision-making.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to align marketing efforts and maximize results.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in digital marketing to SMB audiences, with a strong focus on paid advertising.
- Proven track record of successfully managing and optimizing paid advertising campaigns.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and other paid advertising platforms.
- Data-driven, with proficiency in data analytics and tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads Manager, as well as marketing automation platforms, preferably Hubspot.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Creativity and willingness to experiment with new ideas and channels.
- Excellent communication with strong collaboration skills, comfortable presenting ideas and outcomes to others.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment.
- We’re a Built-In Austin & Austin Business Journal Best Places to Work 2023 Winner
- Team up and support each other towards common goals.
- Challenge your colleagues and inspire them to reach their full potential.
- Display resilience, and be comfortable with challenges and changes.
- Embrace failure as an opportunity to learn and grow.
- Take accountability for your work and strive for excellence.
- Understand the importance of preparation and collective growth.
- Celebrate wins and memorable moments.
- Balance work with fun, and enjoy the journey!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Onramp Funds, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that diversity (of people, thought, and experience) is an asset and makes us a stronger, more inclusive team. We don't discriminate based on age, sex, race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.