At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
Ocrolus is seeking an experienced Account Manager to work directly with our clients. The candidate will be in charge of managing relationships and building long-term client partnerships. Tasks may involve: forecasting, strategic planning, sales support, product training, client service, project management, and marketing.
What you'll do:
- Develop and maintain long-term client relationships with a strong focus on upselling, cross-selling and renewals
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Operate as the central point of contact for assigned customer base
- Coordinate with teammates working on the same account to provide consistent service
- Ensure clients receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Communicate client needs, demands and goals to our internal teams
- Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently while consistently meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Be a vital part in helping not only the team, but the company grow
- 50-75% of domestic overnight travel may be required for this role
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- 4+ years of account management / customer success SaaS experience working with enterprise-level clients
- Proven track record of success with upselling, cross-selling and renewals
- Client focused solutions experience
- Ability to communicate client needs with internal teams
- Talent for influencing client management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and relationships simultaneously with negotiation, listening, communication skills, presentation and time management skills
- Growth mindset
- Strong understanding of API based work
- B2B FinTech experience
- Worked for a hypergrowth-startup company
- Previous utilization of Salesforce
- Experience with failure and ability to course correct
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!