Sales Development Representative
At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
- Generating qualified sales meetings for senior sales reps
- Making sales calls: cold and warm
- Attending networking events and conferences
- Prospecting on LinkedIn using Sales Navigator
- Identifying the needs of prospective clients
- Setting up the sales team for success on your accounts
- Meticulously tracking your work
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
- 1+ year of recent experience working as a SDR or BDR in the B2B space
- 1+ year of experience working in SaaS
- Savvy at using prospecting tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Outreach.io
- Expertise managing a pipeline in Salesforce
- Comfortable cold calling & approaching strangers at a conference
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Eagerness to learn; open to coaching
- Excited to work in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Strong understanding of API based work
- B2B FinTech experience
- Worked for a hypergrowth-startup company
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Something looks off?