Director of Inside Sales
At Ocrolus, we believe companies work best when they focus on their core business and let automation do the rest. We’re powering the digital lending ecosystem and help financial services firms make high-quality decisions with trusted data and unparalleled efficiency.
Ocrolus’ Human-in-the-Loop document automation software analyzes documents with over 99% accuracy. We're replacing legacy OCR vendors that cap out at 75-80% accuracy, and augmenting the robotic work that humans are prone to doing all too often – which can be expensive, error-prone, and slow. By empowering lenders to analyze diverse sources of financial data more efficiently, Ocrolus levels the playing field for every borrower, providing expanded access to credit at a lower cost.
We’ve raised over $100 million from blue-chip investors and are working with customers like PayPal, Brex, SoFi, Blend and Plaid. Join us as we build the future of fintech, and make an impact at an award-winning, high-growth startup that Forbes recently dubbed the “Next Billion-Dollar Startup”.
Ocrolus’ practice continues to expand rapidly. We are seeking a qualified Director of Sales with a proven and tested track record of selling complex SaaS-based software solutions.
In this position, you will lead our Sales Development and Inside Sales teams. You will work cross functionally with our Implementation Success, Account Management, Marketing and greater Sales organization to drive new business opportunities and annual revenue. This is a hybrid position; this role requires being on-site at our NYC office on a regular basis.
What you’ll do
- Coach/manage the Sales Development and Inside Sales teams to own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute the team’s strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Develop and manage the team to grow team members through their professional development plan
- Articulate Ocrolus value proposition to customers and explain that value based on a customer’s operations
- Contribute to marketing efforts such as campaigns, social media, and white papers
- Understand the current lending landscape and trends
- Report on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- 6+ years sales management experience within the B2B SaaS space
- 4+ years of direct selling experience within the B2B SaaS space
- Be a driving force in the success of the company’s goals & objectives through achieving and exceeding your team’s sales quota YoY
- Culture champion and leadership development driver
- Self-starter who is invested in the success of the team
- Experience managing a pipeline in Salesforce
- Scrappy, comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment and learning as you go
- B2B FinTech experience
- Worked for a hypergrowth-startup company
- Value selling experience with API platforms
The full-time salary range for this role is between $135,000 - $150,000 + commission + equity + benefits. Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and market location.
Disclosure as required by N.Y.C. Admin. Code §§ 8-102 and 8-107(32) of the full time salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in New York City.
We take pride in our dynamic, diverse team, unified by shared values of Ownership, Optimism, Objectivity, Humility, Urgency, and Appreciation. We love what we do and the people we do it with, which is why we welcome every individual, provide them with equal opportunity irrespective of their race, gender, gender identity, age, disability, national origin or any other legally protected rights that one has.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Something looks off?