Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
Numeral (https://gonumeral.com) is a venture-backed SaaS startup building the modern operating system for accounting teams. Our financial data management solution provides companies a real-time view into into their financials and empowers them to make better decisions, faster.
We are tackling a massive problem and market (>$20B in the US alone) that is ripe for disruption. Today, many accounting and finance teams rely on manual processes and spreadsheets to sift through millions of transactions when reporting their financials. At Numeral, we are building the next-generation software platform that supercharges these teams with automation, accuracy, auditability, and scalability.
We empower accounting teams to do their best work.
Who We Are
Numeral was founded by seasoned executives with extensive experience scaling startups and industry-leading tech companies. You’ll be working alongside founders who are seasoned veterans in building and delivering software to the fastest growing companies in the world.
Christopher is the CEO of Numeral with a career focus on building and scaling SaaS organizations from 0-1M, 1-10M, 10-100M+ ARR.
Yufei is the CTO of Numeral with a career focus on building and delivering products globally to hundreds of millions of users.
Who You Are
The first GTM. The Head of Marketing. You’ll be responsible for developing and executing on our overall marketing strategy. Examples of activities you’ll be owning are branding, demand generation, sales collateral, creating thought leader content, website design, press releases, social media, etc.
We’re looking for someone who has or wants to gain experience in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment. If you’ve always wanted to get in on the ground floor of a B2B SaaS startup and scale the Marketing function and team, this is your chance. This is a high impact, high visibility role that reports directly to our CEO, you will be instrumental in Numeral’s growth with no shortage of opportunity for upward mobility.
- 3+ years of work experience preferred at early-stage and high-growth B2B startups, but not required. More important than experience is an intrinsic desire and hunger to be learn and grow in the realm of marketing.
- Interest in building a category-creating company in a nascent market with brand name incumbents.
- Ability to distill the complex into the simple. Intellectual curiosity and a desire to bring structure to inherently unstructured environments.
- Ability and desire to work and communicate cross functionally across teams.
- Bias towards action and creative problem solving. We're looking for someone that's excited to find and solve problems, rather than waiting for them to be assigned.
- Willingness to always lend a helping hand.
- Lead the development and execution of marketing strategy for the company
- Drive awareness through owned, earned, and paid marketing channels
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver cohesive high-quality materials to support customers and internal teams
- Run tests & experimentation to identify which channels drive core business objectives
- Test and refine the company's positioning, narrative, and tone of voice to ensure the brand is presented authentically and consistently across all marketing channels
- Set initial marketing priorities by analyzing existing operations and collaborating with leadership
- Execute initiatives swiftly
- Meet with leadership frequently to report on KPIs, discuss any new initiatives and collaborate in refining our efforts
- Continuously analyze and optimize our marketing operations with a focus on ROI.
What We Offer
- Remote first
- Prime office in San Francisco Financial District (Market St) when you’re in town
- Salary & Equity
- Compensation ranges from $120K-$200K, based on experience and interview performance
- Early employees receive significant and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive health/dental/vision insurance, including dependents; free OneMedical plan
- Unlimited PTO (15 days minimum*) + Federal Holidays
*We trust you to take necessary time off to recharge and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Though not a hard cap, we encourage 15 days minimum as a general guidance
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.