About the Role:
Novo is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst, someone who is passionate about data and understands how to manage large amounts of customer contacts across our global customer operations. Someone who is eager to dive into data to find trends, opportunities, and valuable insights to help our teams better staff our agents, respond to our customer's needs, and drive value for the business. In this role, you will work across multiple fields involving workforce management and customer contact analytics to build forecasting models and reports that drive impact. This is a proactive role and an opportunity to develop a tactical workforce management strategy for Novo as we scale our customer base. Are you ready to revolutionize the small business banking industry with us?
*PLEASE NOTE: This is an in-office position located in our Miami, Florida office.
- Building ongoing forecasts vs. actual analysis and efficiency to ensure sufficient staffing levels
- Analyze and update plan based on actual delivery and recalculate forecasted requirement based on actuals
- Developing short-term volume forecasts by site and skills to achieve service level commitments
- Providing analysis on historical and forecast metrics and performance
- Communicating any real-impacts (outages, influxes in volume, vendor issues) to stakeholders
- Leading weekly forecast review meetings with business partners to communicate volume requirements for next week and provide directions to optimize agent capacity
- Creating ad-hoc reports to help drawing impactful insights
Requirements for the Role:
- Minimum of 2 year of relevant experience in FP&A or Workforce Management and data analytics and project management
- Expertise in real-time management, reporting and has background in capacity planning
- Able to work with large amounts of data to identify trends and patterns
- Specialist in spreadsheet tools - Google Sheets
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Able to proactively collaborate with other departments to seek opportunities for improvement of resource utilization and provide input on performance
- Bachelor's degree in business, analytics, statistics, or related field
- Ability to articulately present analytics insights to leadership
How We Define Success:
- Performance measured/ based on how you are able to determine how many people to hire based on the trends we see, how much money we can save based off of forecasting
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Experience using tools such as Metabase, Zendesk and others
- SQL experience a plus
- Experience meeting with and presenting information to senior leadership.
- Ability to translate data into substantial analysis and business insight
Experience across typical workforce management subject areas:
- interval level forecast, scheduling, proficient level reporting skills, and experience optimizing workforce in contact center environments
Something looks off?