Senior Product Manager, Credit
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team and work on exploring, shaping, and building the future of small business products. Product Managers will work directly with engineering, design, operations, compliance, and other teams. At Novo, we believe in product discovery and definition as much as we do development and delivery. Come learn about the modern small business entrepreneur and how you can help support 99.7% of all businesses in the U.S.A.
About the Role & Responsibilities: ****
- Driving and defining your strategic roadmap on a continuous basis by speaking to customers and the Financial Services (FinServ) business unit leaders, discovering opportunities.
- Driving and managing business outcomes by creating great customer centric products
- Creatively testing assumptions and ideas using surveys, internal working sessions, prototypes, and data, to quickly build or remove confidence in solutions related to Credit
- Working with the FinServ business unit to prioritize solutions and working with design and engineering resources to deliver them from start to finish
- Collaborating extensively with stakeholders (data science, risk, legal & compliance) on opportunities and solutions to drive the credit business (underwriting models, originations, draws, etc.)
- Performing end-to-end data analysis on product fit and any launch impacts to our user base
- Work closely with product marketing to promote any offerings and to execute Go To Market functions
Requirements for the Role:
- 5+ years of experience building credit products
- Collaborating, Communicating,Talking to customers, Context sharing, Managing backlogs
- Evangelizing the power of analytics and experimentation in building a data-driven organization
- Strong understanding of the credit business and ability to achieve business objectives
- Developing product documentation including specifications, wireframes, site maps, and process flows
- Communicating project phases and proactively alerting management of changes to scope, timelines, and resources
How We Define Success:
- Increase the number of North Star customers by increasing the number of Novo users that qualify for a MCA (Merchant Cash Advance)
- Building scalable back-end systems and account various use cases and manage technical trade-offs
- Drive product strategy with alignment and direction from FinServ business leaders and be able to create and communicate a product roadmap
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
- Previous experience building credit products
- Previous experience working with a loan management system
- Bachelors in Computer Science degree or related technical experience
- Strong skill-set in building embedded experiences compared to zero-to-one
- Familiarity to Jira, Confluence, Sprig, Segment, Business Intelligence Platforms (SQL/PSQL a plus), Figma, Figjam
Salary Range (NYC): $152,000-164,000 annualized salary. This range is not inclusive of discretionary bonus or equity package, offers to be determined based on experience, education and skill set. The range for this same position may be lower or higher in markets outside of New York City.
Something looks off?