Senior Solutions Architect
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2022
At Nova Credit, our mission is to power a more fair and inclusive financial system for the world. Nova Credit’s diverse global team is stitching together the world's credit data into a single network to unlock financial opportunities for immigrants and other populations historically excluded from the credit system. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help enable underwriting decisions. We are backed by leading investors, including Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst, and Index Ventures, and are proud recipients of the following awards:
- Forbes’ Best Startup Employers 2022
- BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work 2022: Best Small Companies to Work For
- Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Social Good Companies 2022
The Senior Solutions Architect will be part of the Go-To-Market team, playing an essential role in helping to close new business and launch existing customers across different financial services verticals. You will serve as a consultative product expert that helps clients unlock business value while working cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering to support the entire customer journey. You will engage with our U.S. customer base - especially large financial institutions - and other key global customers in Singapore, the UK, the UAE, and more!
You should be proficient with HTML, JS, RESTful APIs, Server Side development, and the Enterprise IT landscape. Ultimately, the Solutions Architect will ensure that Nova Credit’s customers and prospects understand the great value of our Platform, and every initiative you work on will be critical for the company’s success.
This is a full-time role and can be fully remote anywhere in the contiguous U.S.
WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH YOU'LL
- Establish a technical and strategic understanding of Nova Credit’s implementation operations
- Learn the go-to-market motion of Nova Credit
- Run your first client meetings
WITHIN THE FIRST QUARTER YOU'LL
- Partner with Account Executives to advance the technical dimensions of pre-sales strategic enterprises deal processes, establishing trust and credibility amongst all stakeholders
- Partner with Engagement Managers to advance the technical dimensions of post-sales strategic implementation processes, establishing trust and credibility amongst all stakeholders
- Shape the technical decisions our customers make when integrating our products to maximize the business value of their deployment
- Launch or close your first mid-market customer engagement
WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR YOU'LL
- Close and launch critical enterprise customers both domestically and internationally
- Scale the SA function by contributing to foundational processes and content
- Shape the trajectory of Nova Credit by working cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to prioritize road map features that unblock critical accounts
- 7+ Years experience in customer-facing pre or post-sales roles, ideally in financial services, credit, or related industry
- Above all, intellectual curiosity, drive, and coachability will be critical to ensure you help Nova Credit’s partners unlock the platform's value.
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal-opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Nova Credit
Something looks off?