Bilingual Customer Support Associate
Location: Remote (Texas)
NEXT’s mission is to help entrepreneurs thrive. We’re doing that by building the only technology-led, full-stack provider of small business insurance in the industry, taking on the entire value chain and transforming the customer experience.
Simply put, wherever you find small businesses, you’ll find NEXT.
Since 2016, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of small business customers across the United States get fast, customized and affordable coverage. We’re backed by industry leaders in insurance and tech, and we still have room to grow — that’s where you come in.
We are looking for a bright, motivated and driven individual to join our team and help us accomplish our mission of combining insurance know-how, innovative technology and world-class customer service. As a Bilingual Customer Support Associate, you will ensure our customers receive a timely and quality customer experience while focusing on reviewing and accurately troubleshooting our customers needs and assisting in the management of their insurance policies. This is a fast paced role on a highly collaborative team where individuals have the chance to contribute meaningfully to a rapidly growing business in an exciting industry.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsibilities include issuing insurance certificates, processing policy changes, assisting in process improvement and supporting our “pay as you go” insurance program
- Assist customers/prospects/partner agents with questions and concerns, helping them find the right coverage for their business insurance needs
- Provide outstanding customer service and support
- Provide customers with insurance quotes for various insurance policies
- Work with our partners to solve customer concerns in a timely manner
- Drive and/or participate in ad hoc projects that help solve pressing business concerns such as:
- Help translate our internal customer account portals and Terms and Conditions
- Shadow new agents during new agent training
- Meet with Product teams to help understand customer needs
What We Need:
- Bilingual (Spanish)
- 1-2 + years working in customer service
- Property & Casualty Insurance License (preferred)
- Detail orientation in everything you do: there is a lot of customer and policy information flying by you – having a keen eye here is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to assist with customer needs, problem solve, answer questions, and leave a positive impression
- Personal standard for excellence: Strong process orientation and interest in finding better ways to do things
- Fearlessness and adaptability in a fast-moving, ever changing environment and ability to work on multiple tasks at once
- Experience and comfort using a variety of software tools from Excel and G Suite, to policy management and accounting systems
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that some underrepresented people are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At NEXT, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job-related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.