Come Build a Better Financial Future for all Canadians
At Neo, we’re building a more rewarding financial experience for all Canadians.
Life at a rapidly expanding tech startup is demanding, exhilarating, and not for everyone…
From world-class creative minds to brilliant engineers, it's high-performing people that make Neo a workplace with passion and purpose.
Since being founded in 2019, Neo has built incredible traction and is one of the fastest growing fintechs in Canada.
- LinkedIn’s Top Startup in Canada for 2022 and 2023
- Top-ranked mobile apps and credit cards
- Team of 700+ people
- 1M+ customers in 3 years
- 11K+ retail partners
High Performance at Neo
We recruit, hire, and build our company culture around these attributes:
Teamwork: We trust, respect, encourage, and show up for each other — through good times and hard. We’re on this mission not just for ourselves, but also for the people we work with.
Ownership: We all have a stake in Neo’s success — so we go out of our way to do what needs to get done. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver on our commitments — to our customers, to our partners, and to our team. When we fall short, we find a way to do better in the future.
Professional Integrity: We’re asking millions of Canadians to trust us with their hard-earned money — so we hold ourselves (and each other) to the highest standards of integrity.
Neo is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant to join our team in Calgary, AB. Working closely with the senior leadership team, this role will have full ownership of all administrative & organizational tasks required.
Who we’re Looking for
- 3-5 years of executive and administrative experience supporting senior leaders
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels of the organization
- Superior time management, and ability to effectively multitask and prioritize daily, weekly and long-term requirements with minimal supervision
- High level of sound and independent judgment, reasoning, and discretion
- Previous experience in handling confidential and sensitive information
What you’ll be Doing
- Provide support to all senior executives at Neo, including coordinating calendars, booking meetings, tracking action items, meeting takeaways, decisions and deadlines.
- Represent Neo by welcoming partners, or members of the tech community and provide support as required.
- Manage complex and challenging calendars, including scheduling meetings with participants across Canada, and arrange and draft meeting agendas, schedules and related documentation.
- Attend weekly Executive and/or Management meetings, and provide meeting minutes and action statements as required.
- Coordinate confidential documentation at the corporate level, requiring senior executive approval and signature.
- Produce high quality corporate presentations, complete projects and special assignments by determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress and problem-solving.
- Create and maintain effective workflow and communications to assist in achieving corporate objectives.
Working at Neo
At Neo Financial, we're empowering people to accelerate their careers toward hyper-growth and helping them reach their full potential. You’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We encourage our team members to take ownership of their work and to bring their unique ideas and perspectives to the table. Our dynamic and fast-paced environment allows for endless learning and advancement opportunities.
Check out these videos from our employees to learn more about Working at Neo.
Apply with Us
We believe in equal opportunity, and are committed to creating an inclusive climate where everyone thrives. We’re a financial institution, so successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.