At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build and mature strategic relationships with third parties to support of the strategic direction of Neo
- Help to create and implement the vision and strategic objectives for vendor management
- Maintain detailed knowledge of third party contracts including how the third parties fit into the Neo ecosystem
- Effectively and aggressively negotiate pricing, payment terms, and other contractual obligations on Neo’s behalf
- Manage the full lifecycle of third party contracts including analysis, selection, negotiation, risk assessment, compliance & legal review, budgeting & forecasting, and renewal
- Manage the vendor management software platform ensuring contracts and vendor data is accurately recorded
- Monitor the banking and technology (Fintech) marketplaces to understand competition, trends and latest developments
- Ensure clearly defined processes are in place for optimal performance management and cost management (e.g. license analysis, budgeting and forecasting)
- Identify improvement opportunities and drive innovation
Who we are looking for:
- Preferred 3+ years of experience in third party (vendor) management or procurement.
- At least 3 years experience managing vendor relationships, contract negotiations, and RFPs
- At least 3 years experience managing SaaS contracts and renewals
- Strong business acumen including knowledge of trends in the banking and technology industry and how they relate to Neo’s business environment and strategies
- Ability to effectively interpret and act on data visualizations and analytics to translate contractual information in a meaningful way to multiple stakeholders Interpersonal Skills
- A team oriented attitude with an eagerness to learn and seek knowledge and understanding
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to lead negotiations and act as a facilitator
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
About Applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check