Vendor Manager, Collections
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada. Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
Neo Financial is looking for a full time Vendor Manager of Collections to join our team in Calgary, AB. Our collections team is new and will provide you an opportunity to grow in your role while being a pivotal part of the collections team growth, and building a future in the fintech world. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful business leaders and tech minds.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as subject matter expert in the 1st and 3rd party collection environments
- Interact with internal stakeholders and external vendors to monitor performance and quality assurance
- Assist in planning and executing effective collection strategies and initiatives
- Maintains open communication and good working relationships with Manager and fellow teammates to ensure fulfillment of the Credit Risk goals and objectives
- Manage various projects end-to-end (scope, timeline, scheduling)
- Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant industry standards, best practices, business processes and technology used within related business areas to ensure compliance with policy, vendor contractual requirements, procedures, regulations and standards
- Identifying business requirements (e.g., needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output)
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis using analytical techniques, tools, models, simulation, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in collections with a collection agency or first party credit grantor
- Bachelor degree in Math, Business, Economics, Accounting or related field
- Experience in managing multiple priorities independently and within a team to meet set deadlines
- Collections Vendor Management or Call Center supervisory experience
- Equipped with an innovative outlook and comfortable in a fast paced and ambiguous start-up environment
- Demonstrated advanced analytical capabilities with the ability to breakdown qualitative problems into quantifiable metrics
- Passion to be part of a company that is disrupting the future of financial services
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check.