Technical Delivery Manager
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager to own the roadmapping and strategy of large, strategic projects within our Infrastructure, Cyber Security, and IT teams. The role is based at our Calgary headquarters and will work directly with the leaders of these core business units.
In a high-growth startup, you’ll need to be a dynamic team player who has the ability to plan and adapt quickly as priorities change. This isn’t a traditional, corporate style role. You’ll work with stakeholders to define key business outcomes, while leading teams through the execution to get there. You’ll drive internal process creation & improvements, while keeping risk potential top of mind. You’ll have the opportunity to make your mark alongside some of Canada’s most passionate, talented people.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with leadership to prioritize and scope work with completion dates and then defining the phases and timing leading up to each deployment
- implementation and delivery process
- Take part in defining the roadmap and long-term strategy of the teams that you are working with
- Provide continuous status updates to the respective stakeholders regarding roadmap and project progression
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Identify cost optimization opportunities within our shared services
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years of technical experience in a related field such as Software Development, Project Management, Technical Product Management, or equivalent
- Experience working with technical teams
- An engineering, business or related degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience seeing projects through the full lifecycle
- Familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check.