Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
At Neo, we’re reimagining everyday financial services from the ground up and shaping the financial future for millions of people in Canada. We’re a tech company consistently pushing for the next best thing, which provides many opportunities to grow and learn personally and professionally. Ready to materialize your passion into a connected purpose? Come join a high-speed startup in a community of high-achieving dreamers and doers, set on innovating the best solutions.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner on the People team, you will provide recruitment for specific teams within Neo Financial. You will play an integral part of the team partnering with hiring leaders to understand their hiring needs and the end-to-end recruitment process. We need your expertise and passion to help us build a world-class candidate experience from start-to-finish. In this hands-on role, you’ll play a crucial part in achieving our ambitious hiring targets and talent growth plans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner, advise, and support hiring managers in the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, interviewing, and selecting the best talent to join our team
- Being an active member on Talent Acquisition team with posting jobs, screening talent, scheduling interviews and ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Source a robust applicant pipeline through advertising, job postings, attending career fairs/events, and promoting open positions at partner institutions and on social media platforms (ie: LinkedIn)
- Maintain and provide data driven insights from interview tracking, time to fill, and any additional hiring data to improve the overall process
- Update templates and tools as needed for the Talent Acquisition team
- Create job postings and advertisements to attract top candidates both internally and externally
Who we’re looking for:
- University degree or diploma in Business, Human Resources, etc. or related field
- 3+ years of experience with end-to-end, senior technology recruitment
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and execute under pressure
- Able to plan and prioritize work, maintain confidentiality and manage conflict professionally
- Eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records and credit check.