Senior Associate, Lifecycle Marketing
At Neo, we’re reimagining everyday banking from the ground up and shaping the financial future for millions of people in Canada. We’re a tech company consistently pushing for the next best thing, which provides many opportunities to grow and learn personally and professionally. Ready to materialize your passion into a connected purpose? Come join a high-speed startup in a community of high-achieving dreamers and doers, set on innovating the best solutions.
Neo Financial is looking for a Senior Associate, Lifecycle Marketing to join our team in Calgary, AB. In this role, you will be responsible for creating high-performing content and executing thoughtful strategies to increase customer engagement, cross-sell, and retention. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful leaders and tech minds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute end-to-end performance marketing communications with defined target audiences and strategies across multiple channels including email, push notifications, SMS, and in-app messages
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking that will help achieve marketing and communications objectives
- Write highly-engaging and effective content that drives results
- Producing clear, concise, error-free content that adheres to Neo’s style guidelines and brand voice
- Collaborate with marketing, creative, product, and insights peers to develop marketing strategies, lead campaign development, and scale supporting technology and processes
- Use a behavior-driven approach to engage customers along their lifecycle journey through cohesive, personalized, and dynamic content
- Interpret metrics and data to optimize communications performance continuously
- Keep a pulse on the competitive landscape and proactively identify opportunities to meet the needs of target customers
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of B2C lifecycle marketing or loyalty marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to drive customer acquisition, activation, and engagement
- Exceptional proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Previous success collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Critical thinker and strategist who can distill complex issues into a thoughtful communications
- Skilled communicator who can translate technical details into benefits, distill complicated messages into easy-to understand value props, and persuade others with targeted messaging
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM technology
- Ability to create copy in French is a plus, but not required
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology
Neo Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.
Something looks off?