Customer Experience Intern
At Neo, we're reimagining everyday banking from the ground up and shaping the financial future for millions of people in Canada. We're a tech company that consistently pushes for the next best thing, providing many opportunities to grow and learn personally and professionally. Are you ready to materialize your passion into a connected purpose? Come join a high-speed startup in a community of high-achieving dreamers and doers, set on innovating the best solutions.
As an important gateway to Neo Financial, our Customer Experience Specialists gain exposure to all areas of the business, including our products, partners, and, most importantly, our customers. Our Experience team has an outstanding training program, and in your first few weeks, you'll develop a fundamental understanding of the financial industry and the role our customers play in the success of our business. If you're someone who loves a dynamic, fast-paced environment and thrives on change, you'll fit right in with us!
The Experience Team at Neo is a group of high performers with a passion for creating and delivering exceptional experiences to Neo's growing customer base. Our Customer Experience Interns gain exposure to all areas of the business, including our products, partners, and, most importantly, our customers. The team is filled with resourceful problem solvers who have a passion for creating a unique in-class experience at Neo every single day. Our Experience team has an outstanding training program, and in your first few weeks, you'll be learning about our customers, products, and the financial industry. If you're someone who loves a dynamic, fast-paced environment and thrives on change, you'll fit right in with us!
Fixed-Term Contract Role Details: Looking for a summer role where you can truly make your mark on the customer experience and work for a scaling fin-tech startup? Neo is seeking Customer Experience Interns to join our team in Calgary.
This is an in-office role in Calgary, Alberta.
This full-time contract is approximately 2.5 months from June 2023 through August 2023.
You will have to commit to 80 hours of training at the start of this contract.
What you'll be doing:
- Act as our customers' first point of contact; solving problems and answering questions in a timely, professional, and friendly manner.
- Engage our customers across a variety of channels, including chat, email, phone, and text, to meet our customers' needs the way they want to be communicated with.
- Assist customers who need help understanding the functionality and services available through the Neo App.
- Be a champion and the voice of our customers by sharing feedback internally to drive continuous improvement to our customer experience and products.
- Provide long-term solutions and support to our customers by escalating bugs and product issues.
- Learn, build, and actively maintain a high level of expertise related to Neo's products and use that knowledge daily to effectively resolve customer issues.
Who we are looking for:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in business, arts, or a related field.
- You demonstrate the ability to handle customer issues resourcefully and with compassion, polished communication, and empathy.
- You are a strong team player who can excel in a fast-paced environment.
- You're willing to do the hard work required to build an exceptional company.
- You are eager to learn, take pride in your work, and have an interest in the tech industry.
- You're organized and capable of prioritizing tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- You relate well to people from all backgrounds and foster a teamwork approach.
- Experience in financial services or financial products is an asset.
Something looks off?