Talent Acquisition Lead - Sales
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
As the Talent Acquisition Lead for our Activations Team, you will lead the execution of a recruitment strategy for Sales Representatives in multiple cities across Canada. You will collaborate with leaders for hiring, interviewing, and ensuring a uniformly positive candidate experience, and an equitable hiring process. We need your expertise in high volume recruitment to help us build a world-class candidate experience start-to-finish. In this hands-on, newly created role, you’ll play a crucial role in achieving our ambitious hiring targets and talent growth plans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a multi-channel strategy for high volume recruitment, including top of funnel, sourcing and talent marketing
- Train new and existing team members on how to attract and assess talent
- Source a robust applicant pipeline through advertising, job postings, events, and the promotion of open positions at partner institutions and on social media platforms
- Maintain and provide data driven insights (ie: time to fill, cost per hire and cost per applicant on different advertising platforms)
- Provide recommendations for solutions, best practices and trends in talent acquisition
- Assess the end-to-end recruitment process by navigating potential roadblocks and/or improvements
- Design and update templates and tools as needed for the Talent Acquisition team
- Create job postings and advertisements to attract top candidates externally
- Some travel across Canada may be required
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of sales recruitment/talent acquisition experience
- 2+ years of experience leading a team
- Experience with end-to-end, high volume sales recruitment
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities and execute under pressure
- Experience collaborating with key stakeholders and working directly with senior leadership
- Cost-effective candidate sourcing using multiple strategies such as internal sourcing, direct sourcing, networking, professional organizations, internet and referrals
- Data driven mindset, experience with analytical tools is preferred
- University degree or diploma in business, human resources, etc. is preferred
- Experience with high volume sales recruitment is preferred
Something looks off?