Senior Product Designer
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. What matters most to us is challenging the status quo and providing a better financial future for all Canadians. We’re working everyday to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. We’re creating a seamless digital experience, with the modern day features you’ve come to expect. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo card was voted best cash back card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted best bank account in Canada.
Backed by world class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - valued over $1B. Check out the full story here
As a Senior Product Designer, you will work with product managers, researchers, engineers, and other designers to define, shape, and deliver a multitude of experiences across various digital platforms. Your efforts will impact all stages of a project, exercising skills in concepting, prototyping, service design, information design, and research through hands-on work to innovate everyday banking. As a senior member of the team, you will also help lead, mentor, and expand the design team and practice.
What you'll be doing:
- Participate in the discovery and planning of new products and features while driving the design vision across our product suite.
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across use cases by creating process flows, wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Work collaboratively with Product, Engineering, UX Research, Strategy, and other teams to identify requirements and opportunities for improvement.
- Follow established Neo design system patterns while expanding the framework throughout product evolution.
- Transform research and requirements into deliverables that demonstrate an intuitive user experience.
- Work alongside and mentor design colleagues, continually elevating our design practice and quality of experiences.
Who we're looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years of professional hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications for digital products.
- Established experience working on modern and complex experiences.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar tools.
- Experience working with design systems is a strong asset.
- Deep knowledge of synthesizing research to define gaps in usability, customer desires, strategic opportunities.
- Extensive experience collaborating with product leadership, engineering managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Fluency in principles and techniques of information architecture, systems thinking, and user experience design.
About applying with us:
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and redefines Canada’s financial future. It’s a serious deal, and we’re building a high performance, mission-driven, and fast-paced team that strives to make a difference in every Canadian's life. We value personal growth, autonomy, leadership at all levels, and the ability to learn quickly from mistakes. We’re a team: in it together, always. Join a world class team building truly disruptive technology, right here in the Canadian prairies.
Something looks off?