Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting and Technical Accounting
We're seeking a Technical Accounting Senior Analyst to join the Navan Technical Accounting and Financial Reporting team. As a Technical Accounting Senior Analyst, your role will be critical in achieving our overall objective of delivering timely and accurate financial reporting. This role will involve assisting in our financial statement audit, performing technical accounting research, and working on ad-hoc projects. You will have the chance to partner with various stakeholders in the Company, including the GL accounting team, FP&A, Treasury, Tax, Stock Administration, and Legal.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner in the planning and execution of quarterly consolidated financial statements and footnote disclosures
- Prepare the statement of cash flows, earnings per share (EPS) calculations, and other financial footnote disclosure requirements
- Track and assess new ASC and SEC disclosure requirements and update disclosures accordingly
- Partner on the planning for the global lease portfolio in accordance with ASC 842, including recording of monthly journal entries, evaluation of new leases entered into, and evaluation of lease termination agreements
- Collaborate with general accounting function to ensure that transactions are captured appropriately in the financial statements
- Work directly with external auditors to support the financial statement review and tie-out process and respond to their requests and questions
- Help with special projects and ad-hoc requests
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of work experience which includes audit or accounting operations
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting requirements
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing competing priorities and requests
- Positive attitude and ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.