Mid-Market Account Executive
Navan sales organization is seeking a motivated and experienced Mid-Market Account Executive to join our growing team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the first and only all-in-one, people-first travel, corporate card, and expense management super app, that is used by thousands of companies across the globe. Our sales team takes pride in our world-class playbook, strategic sales cycle, and the ability to sell to C-level executives within up and coming companies.
Navan has a projected $180B+ TAM, in which you will have the opportunity to break into new customers with the market-leading, end-to-end travel & expense platform. You will be following a consumption-based selling model and operating within net-new territories, so you must have a proven track record of sourcing, engaging, and closing your own pipeline. The ideal candidate thrives in a hyper growth environment and working collaboratively within a team who troubleshoots, shares learnings, and wins together.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the full sales-cycle from prospecting to close
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients post-sale and partner with Account Management to ensure a success launch, implementation, and ongoing usage of Navan’s platform
- Drive sales by managing and creating opportunities in pipeline leading to the closing of 2-4 deals per quarter
- Understand Navan’s value proposition and solutions using appropriate value-based sales approaches
- Oversee all sales activity within your account list and ensure accurate monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue targets
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales Development, and Growth teams to help drive additional revenue from your accounts
- Maximize prospecting tools such as Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, and Outreach
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5+ years of experience in a full-cycle, closing sales role ideally within SaaS or similar environment
- Strong experience in outbound prospecting/cold-calling into new accounts and conducting product demonstrations in a value-based sales environment
- Strong drive with a proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- You are agile, coachable, and always looking to raise the bar looking for opportunities to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- A natural collaborator, you enjoy working with others and helping out whenever possible
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous Sales Methodology training (e.g. MEDDPIC, SPIN, Challenger Sales) a plus
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.