Director, Enterprise Sales
Our team is looking for a Director of Enterprise Sales to join our global sales team. We are looking for a natural leader who loves to lead their team in growing revenue by prospecting, selling and is energized by developing people. The ideal candidate can scale an effective process, and is exceptional at inspiring customers and prospects through a strategic sales cycle.
This role will report directly to our VP, Enterprise Sales - North America. You will be based in our Austin, TX office, manage a team of 5-6 Account Executives and ultimately drive net new revenue growth for the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and engage a team of exceptional Account Executives
- Instill sound pipeline generation practices on a weekly basis that results in quality conversions and demos set
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and delivering on monthly/quarterly sales revenue targets
- Strong understanding of our products and value proposition within the market
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Oversee day-to-day AE activity while setting clear expectations and managing performance goals
- Strong ability to give and receive feedback thoughtfully and develop team
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience as a direct sales leader/manager
- 3+ years as an AE individual contributor within the Enterprise space
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets across teams and individually
- Skilled in managing and coaching through the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Comfortable leveraging sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Challenger, etc.
- Experience using Salesforce for accurate forecasting
- Experienced in hiring and training talent at scale
- Ability to function in a “Player/Coach” capacity
- Bachelor's degree preferred