Commercial Account Executive, Expense
The expense sales team is responsible for up-selling our existing travel customers onto our expense management platform and selling net new customers leading with our expense management capabilities. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles and delivering our value proposition to a diverse base of accounts across various industries.
The Expense Account Executive is an ambitious and organized professional who will drive expansion & maintain high levels of retention in accounts by leveraging existing relationships across our customer base today. You will be skilled at using research to gain insight into customer challenges, identifying key stakeholders, and challenge customers' thinking about how finance teams can transform the way they work.
What you will do:
- Combine the interests of multiple client stakeholders to drive account revenue growth
- Build account action plans to help define appropriate expansion and new business strategies
- Demonstrate credibility multi-threading prospect stakeholders in the finance, accounting, and executive orgs
- Prospect into existing customers and prospective new customers to drive revenue through our expense platform
- Collaborate with Account Managers to uncover upsell opportunities for our expense and payments products
- Navigate internal and external stakeholders inclusive of C-suite executives, investors, partners, and cross functional partners
- Use a variety of methods (email, phone, social media) to engage prospects, users and decision makers
- Achieve clear monthly, quarterly, and annual targets
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of sales experience within SaaS software sales
- Strong prospecting, territory planning, and team-selling experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Experience in effectively demoing products
- Ability to grow rapport and relationships with potential clients
- Great attitude that can maneuver through ambiguity and ability to work collaboratively with a growing team
- Experience in the Fintech industry a strong plus
- Success depositioning legacy or established competitors with experience in a Challenger sales a plus
- Always looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and give/receive feedback
- Results-oriented individual who is excited by the prospect of fueling the continued growth and success of the company by growing our sales pipeline
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.