Service Operations Lead
Nava is on a mission to provide high-quality affordable healthcare to every American. Over 170M Americans rely on their employer for healthcare, and those employers typically buy health insurance and other benefits through a broker. We’re building a tech-enabled benefits brokerage built on transparency, accountability, and innovation - so that employers have access to the best of affordable health care and our brokers are uniquely enabled to do what they do best.
We envision a future where healthcare suppliers compete for business on the basis of cost, quality, and convenience. This is a world where competition pushes prices down while performance and quality improves, just like it does with every other industry in the United States.
Nava is officially headquartered in New York City, but our team collaborates remotely from all parts of the country. Each day we "Zoom in" from the surf towns of SoCal to the ski towns of the Rockies, from the high deserts of the Southwest to the high rises of Manhattan. While you will one day have the option to work from an office, you will always have the option to work from the comfort of your home.
About the role:
At Nava, we're a team of passionate experts and disruptors working to combat the rising cost and lack of accessibility of American healthcare by reimagining the modern benefits brokerage. Our scaling efforts have yielded exciting results, including tripling our revenue last year and exceeding our Q1 revenue goals for 2023. As we continue our hyper-growth journey, we're looking for a rockstar Service Operations Lead to play a critical role in scaling our largest and fastest-growing team: Client Success. As our operational strategist, you will be in charge of managing our scope of services by seamlessly integrating our proprietary internal tools and processes. You'll drive the team's efficiency and effectiveness to new heights, cementing our place as an industry leader. You'll be a key player in defining our operational backbone and ensuring seamless collaboration between our client success and sales teams. This high-impact, cross-functional role offers a unique opportunity to work closely with senior leadership to design and implement operational strategies that will ultimately have some of the greatest impact on the Client Success team and broader organization's long term success. Responsibilities may include:
- Hosting leadership workshops to refine our services playbooks and scope of services between sales and client success
- Researching and building partnerships with strategic vendor partners
- Documenting clear standard operating procedures for our team members
- Building training and certification mechanisms for our service team in partnership with service team leadership
- Stewarding our suite of internal service tools and helping scale our playbooks as well as managing ongoing feedback / feature requests
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- 1+ year(s) of experience in management consulting, start-up or other service operations role OR 5 years of experience in a client service enablement role
- Experienced in supporting operational and strategic initiatives
- Strongly preferred experience in a brokerage setting
- Project management experience and designing process
- Experience in training, learning and development (e.g., onboarding)
- Clear written and oral communication / synthesis
- Comfort with a rapidly changing environment and working independently
- Ability to travel for in-person trainings & workshops with our Client Success team as needed
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in healthcare / healthtech / Insurance
🤝 Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We believe that solving America's healthcare problems requires leveraging our nation's diversity. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive work environment and strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
🩺 Benefits: For all of our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from stock options, competitive salaries, medical, dental, and vision coverage, short and long term disability, 401k, life insurance, unlimited vacation (with a two-week minimum), mental health resources, $1,000 stipend to set up your home office, flexible spending account (FSA) and health savings account (HSA), $50/month connectivity reimbursement,$50/month to go towards a benefit of your choosing that will improve your mental or physical health and more.
Something looks off?