Administration, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Narmi is how community financial institutions unlock the very latest capabilities in digital banking and account opening – so they can move faster, tap new growth opportunities, and be where banking is going. Since our founding, Narmi has moved billions of dollars and opened hundreds of thousands of accounts for banks and credit unions across the US. As a result, our customers have seen meaningful increases in deposits, revenues, and happy customers. In fact, one of the first financial institutions to leverage Narmi was recognized by Bankrate and NerdWallet for providing the #1 digital experience for a bank or credit union in the US.
About the Sales team:
The Sales organization is leading our charge in growing the number of financial institutions Narmi serves, as well as building confidence with prospects in Narmi's solution. The Sales team is comprised of Sales Development Representatives, Growth Executives, Directors of Growth, and Sales Engineers who are all focused on growing the adoption of Narmi's platform across the financial institution market.
The Growth Executive role will pursue and work alongside banks and credit unions that are looking to improve their Digital Account Opening experience to align with core deposit and account growth goals.
What you'll do:
- Actively prospect and network in your assigned territory to generate sales opportunities with Community Financial Institutions
- Develop strategies tailored to C-level executives goals and objectives leveraging various cross-functional partners to bring these opportunities to close
- Progress and execute strategies for quickly developing sales territory
- Articulate a strong understanding of the Narmi products and its value proposition to convert prospects
- Participate on behalf of the company for trade shows, conferences and with prospective customers or markets within your territory
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute strategy to reach 11,500+ regional and community financial institutions
- Create, maintain, and provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and funnel information
What you'll bring:
- 5-8 years of quota-carrying direct selling of enterprise SaaS software or experience selling and interacting with financial institutions
- A track record of building a sales pipeline, strong prospecting skills, successfully negotiating and closing 6 figure ARR contracts
- The motivation, competitiveness and drive to exceed annual quotas selling highly complex SaaS solutions
- An eagerness to learn and grow within a sales organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The expected annual base salary for this role is $80,000 - $120,000. Base salary is only part of your total compensation. In addition to base salary, you will receive an equity option grant, and are eligible for performance-based cash and equity bonuses. Compensation included in an offer will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience and geographic location. Compensation ranges for candidates located outside of New York City may differ. You will also receive a full benefits package.
We believe that high-performing teams include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other's assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we actively seek a diverse pool of applicants, including those from historically marginalized groups.
Please note that all correspondence related to this role will come directly from Narmi (email addresses ending in @narmi.com or @narmitech.com), and not a third party. If you receive correspondence from an individual claiming to represent Narmi please let us know immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org